Vistor Weekend

I put on my Funkita Bikini and some denim high waisted shorts and walked out to the volleyball courts. Ice kissed me when I arrived. I looked around and noticed Mav and Goose warming up on the field.

"Are you going to play a game today?" Ice asked me.

"We probably should, I haven't been spending much time with Wills this year, which is bad. But he got himself a new babe." I shrugged.

"Well your welcome to play with me? I'm sure Slider wouldn't mind, would ya?" We both looked at Slider and he shrugged.

"Sure, you can play."

"Thanks." I ran round and hugged the huge guy. My head only, probably came up to both if their chests. Yeah I wasn't that tall.

Ice wrapped my hands and we stepped out onto the hot sand. The game was long but worth it. I had to hit to Ice who hit it back to me so I could hit it over the net. The other guys crashed and burned. We had been playing for well over an hour and I glanced at my watch.

"Mav aren't you missing your date?" He glanced at his watch and bolted off the court.

I laughed and Ice grabbed me before I could leave. Everyone else had left, we were the only ones on the beach. "Want to come for a swim? It got pretty hot back there."

I smiled. "Sure hot shot." I put my hands on his bare chest and he smiled.

He ran off down the beach having already been prepared with his board shorts. I laughed and dropped my shorts. I ran after him and grabbed his out stretched hand and we raced into the surf together. That night we lay on the beach, making out, looking up at the stars. Something romantic like that. We headed back up to the hotel at midnight and said our goodbyes for the night. I glanced back at him the same time he did at me and I quietly closed my door with a smile on my face.

I lay in bed that night, not been able to get one thing out of my mind. Ice. I mean. Mac was hot, but cocky, arrogant, didn't take shit seriously and I was frankly disappointed in Charlie, but anyway. Goose was nice, I would go out with Goose, if he wasn't married, he was nice, sweet, kind and smart. Slider was a bit cocky and arrogant too. I guess that's why he and Maverick didn't get on.

I walked into a theory lesson the next morning, wearing ripped denim shorts and a black and white cut-off. Charlie looked up from correcting someone's work in the front. She just smiled and looked back down. I dumped my stuff on the desk and placed my feet up. Wills just shook his head next to me.

"Just like old times." Ice, Charlie, Wills and I muttered at the same time.

Everyone looked around at each other smiling. We had taken forever to perfect that without bursting out laughing at everyone's expressions, I mean they were priceless. I glanced up from doing a geometry equation with a plane to find Maverick staring at me. I just sat there and glared at him. He just casually turned around and looked out the window. I smirked and glanced at Ice who glanced up, looked at Maverick, back to me and went back to work. I sighed and Wills looked up at me.

"What's the matter?" He whispered.

"Drama." I whispered back.

He smirked. "Like that's something new for you."

I chuckled quietly and finished the paper with ease. I had my father to thank for my talent. Of course i got my talents from him. Inhadnhis eyes, eyesight, skinny, but I was short like mum and- BANG! We all looked up to Viper in the doorway. He glared at me.

"Your in trouble young lady!" He shouted.

I just sat there with a bored expression. "You don't say."

Slider chuckled next to Ice who had a smile on his face. "Don't 'You don't say' me! Your out of uniform and visitor weekend doesn't start until...three minutes." He muttered the last part.

I didn't have time to smirk, I stood up in surprise. "They're here already?"

"Yes, they're out there." Viper gestured over his shoulder.

I squealed and ran for the door. Viper put an arm out to stop me. I just bend over in a swift movement and rolled my my head to make it more sassy. I heard Viper sigh and Charlie call dismissed. I raced over and they both hugged me. Tam and Cass have been my friend since high school, Charlie same rushing out and we all hugged. Charlie was there, and we had all been best friends. We jumped up and down and finally separated, grinning from ear to ear.

"Girl you lookin good." Cass commented.

Tam looked Charlie up and down. "What are you wearing?! This is the twenty first century, not the first."

I ginned and looked back at Cass. "I'd dress up for you anytime." A hand snaked around my waist and I leant into Ice's hard chest. "And for him too." I shrugged.

Cass goggled him and smiled. I glared at her and she started laughing. Goose came up beside us. "Hey everyone, I would just live to borrow Star."

I looked up at him questioningly, then I gasped. "Of course Goose. I totally forgot. I'd love to meet your wife and son." I turned back to the girls. "I am so sorry, I have to go." I glanced at Charlie. "Sure you don't want to come?"

She just glared at me. I giggled and ran off, leaving Ice to escort the girls. We all went back too our hotel rooms to change. I just stood in between the two doors. When they came out, I put my arms around their shoulders and we walked off too the cafeteria that was next to the airport.

Goose chatted to us on the way. "I told her how hard it is here. You know my ass dragging like an old tired dog. I told her you didn't even have a woman here." He gestured to Mav who was on my right. He smirked. "You know what she said? He probably doesn't have one, he's got eight."

We all laughed and Goose ran over to his wife who just got off the plane. Mav and I stood in front of the café and waited for them to come to us. "Honey this is Starlight."

"Oh your Vipers hot daughter?" I smirked and glanced at Goose.

"Yeah I am. And your right Goose, I do love her already." She just laughed and slung her right arm over my shoulder and we walked back too the hotel, across the site.

"Maverick, Goose tells me your in love with one of your instructors?" I burst out laughing and Maverick glared at Goose and who held me from falling over.

"Did he now." Maverick stormed off carrying Gooses son.

We walked off after him. God this day was great. We walked into the hotel area and Ice walked out of his hotel room. I detached myself from a laughing Goose and ran over and kissed him.

"Thanks for looking after the girls. Where are they?"

"I took them to a café off site, then Charlie showed up and took it from there. I think they went back to her place though." He smiled.

"Thanks. I'll have to go. See you." I smiled letting his hand go and walked over to my car, reversing and speeding away to Charlie's house.