The Vanishing Dragon

In the Overworld, somewhere in what will be the British isles, an Elder Dragon flew among the clouds. Traveling at an astonishing speed, propelled by bio-energy expelled from his trident like wings. He was in a class of his own. Eyeing everything from the sky, like a bird of prey.

However, he never noticed the dragon flying in his blind spot. Nor did he have time to react when that creature descended him rapidly. It's white feathers being the only thing Valstrax saw before it bite down upon his nape. But that was all he needed. This creature could be no one else.

"ALBION!"

Yes, this creature is the White Dragon Emperor, the Vanishing Dragon: Albion. The one that the Sky Comet Dragon, Valstrax, has come all this way for. To settle an imaginary score only he can perceive, as the fastest dragon alive. Or rather, the second fastest. Given Albion's revival.

"Silence, worm. This will be over soon." Albion declared.

And so it was.

The Elder Dragon was no match for the Heavenly Dragon. They both knew it. But Valtrax continues to challenge Albion over and over again, whenever he can. Like some sort of one-sided rivalry that the Sky Comet Dragon couldn't ignore. He clearly has something to prove.

However, this fight lasted considerably longer than their last bout. Even Albion, the usually dismissive dragon, could notice that. Which is probably why he continues to humor Valstrax like this. Meeting him every time with his full strength and crushing him like a bug. But Albion would never admit that.

Landing back on the earth, Albion tossed aside the fallen dragon and turned his attention to his next opponent. A large three headed dragon, possessing 3 pairs of wings, colored a very distinct purple. This is Azi Dahaka, the Diabolism Thousand Dragon. Better known as an Evil Dragon. And Albion has met him once before.

"I don't think I've ever seen an Elder Dragon get killed so quickly. You sure are efficient, Albion. S-ack!?" Azi Dahaka's words were cut short. A large gash appearing across his body a moment later. Revealing the cause.

Albion, now standing behind the Evil Dragon, flapped his feathered wings once and flexed his bloody claws. His azure eyes dull with indifference. "Hurry up and fight, magician. I have no further use for you than that."

Healed, Azi Dahaka laughed. "Sure thing, Emperor. Just keep fighting like that~." His tone was manic, excited to fight Albion. "Just like that...!" He roared and attacked. Multiple magic circles manifesting all around them.

Albion just stared at them. Watching each one draw closer to him before effortlessly evading and closing the distance between him and Azi. Arriving before the evil dragon in a blur of blue light. His claws piercing Azi Dahaka once more, drawing blood.

Which is what Azi Dahaka wanted.

A large magic circle appeared on his body, made from his blood, as tentacles shot out from his flesh and attacked the White Dragon Emperor. Who tried to evade but failed, the tentacles wrapping around him as if he hadn't moved at all.

'Forbidden magic!' Albion recognized.

This spell used Dahaka's blood as a binder, creating tentacles that surely hit anything that harmed him. Having not activated upon arrival, it only activated now that Azi cast it. Even if the target were to teleport away, the tentacles would reach them just as easily.

In other words, a fearsome technique.

Activating another spell, Azi Dahaka breathed out a red smoke towards Albion's trapped form and ignited the fumes with the grinding of his teeth. Hitting Albion point blank with a massive, curse-filled explosion that sent the white dragon flying back. His face twisting in annoyance.

"Not a scratch! Not a scratch!" Azi's right head exclaimed. "Tuff bastard", said his left. Followed by his middle head: "He's more durable than I expected. He really is an emperor!" Before they all spoke at once. ""Lets kill him!""

Closing the distance between them, Albion didn't wait a moment and attacked. Ripping into Azi Dahaka's scales with his fangs and claws, draconic blood spilling everywhere as he violently tore him apart. But Azi just laughed. Healing magic piecing him back to together after every attack.

"Lets make this more fun!" Azi declared. A wave of illusions forming on the field around them as multiple Azi Dahaka's took shape.

"That's more like it." Albion smiled. His wings flapping before he disappeared in a burst of speed. Attacking multiple magical clones in a short succession.

While the original Azi Dahaka casted another spell, creating cyclones of curses that pulled in Albion. Tendrils of cursed wind attempting to tear his flesh and take hold of him. But he just imbued his feathered wings with azure energy and flapped them once. Dispelling the cyclones with a single burst.

Laughing, Azi created jet black lightning from all his clones and attacked in sync. Hopefully overwhelming the Dragon Emperor in this powerful attack from all directions. And even Albion could see the danger in taking this head on. So he didn't. Instead, he called on his own power.

A magical, invisible barrier formed around him. A skill he rarely uses coming into existence with a solemn incantation: "Reflect!" Sending the black lightning right back towards the caster. Destroying all of the clones and injuring Azi Dahaka gruesomely. Two of his heads incinerating despite the defensive magic he cast, his entire body showing similar damage.

Landing right next to his opponent, Albion dismissed him. "I have no more use for you. Get lost."

Azi Dahaka struggled to speak. "S-sure thing."

All he wanted was to test himself, and he did that. Wasting all of his magical energy to try and harm Albion to no avail. He wasn't even close. But... it was exhilarating. Azi Dahaka has never fought such a strong opponent before. And his mind is overflowing with inspiration for new spells that would make him stronger than ever.

While, in contrast, Albion just wanted to warm up for his fight against Ddraig. Which is why he didn't use any of his more powerful techniques until he achieved that. If he wanted, he could have won that fight a lot quicker, with just physical strength. But he held back. He didn't want to waste any effort, after all.

...That was a mistake.