From the beginning to the end back to the beginning to the end back to the...

Enter a big fight scene.

?????: "come on (?????) let's do this let's fight this big bad guy."

????? charges up some big black orb of energy that orb of light on the palm of his hand that seems to radiate a dark light.

?????: "right (?????) let's do this."

????? charges up a big white orb of energy on the palm of her hand that seems to emanate a strange bright light.

They start running towards the big bad guy.

???: Erito wake up.

Erito wakes up in his room his mother was trying to wake him up for a while.

(Changes scene to focus more on the Erito Character changing based on what the Narrator says) Narrator -Wait who is this guy well let me tell you Erito Takahashi stands at around 5'9" tall. He studies Neural Science and Quantum Mechanics. He prefers simple yet stylish clothes, often opting for well-fitted shirts in solid colors paired with dark pants. His outfits have a polished look to them, and he occasionally adds a pop of color with a statement accessory such as a scarf or a watch. While he may not want to draw attention to himself, his sense of style reflects a careful attention to detail and a desire to present himself well. His skin tone is milk chocolate. He has straight purple hair, and it lightly covers his left eye when not pulled back his casual hairstyle. Erito one day wants to become a great actor and the star of the show going on great adventures, but that dream is too far to reach.

(Goes back to where the story started)

Erito: "Mom, I don't want to go to school."

Erito's mother: "Well sweetie you have to it's your first day in the science lab with your lab buddies."

Erito woke up slowly and looked over at the clock it was (5:30am 9/27/50) realizing he was going to be late. He brushed his teeth. He put on a black shirt, black pants and black shoes; He also had a blue scarf. He packed a lab coat for when he was in the science lab, and grabbed his mother's blue watch, and he ran off to school.

Meanwhile at Akari's

Akari wakes up and is still kind of tired she checked the time it said (5:30am 9/27/50)

(Do the same thing as you did with Erito now just with Akari)

Narrator: Now, wait just a second. You don't know who Akari is? Let me introduce you. Akari Yamamoto is 5'2" tall, with one red eye and one blue eye. With her artistic talents, she can pick the best outfit every day. She has long, dark blue hair and a tan skin tone. Akari lives in a big house, and her parents are wealthy, although she doesn't indulge in excessive spending. She also generously gives to those in need. Akari usually prefers her own company and only engages with others when necessary. She soon wants to make her own tv show with actors and everything and she would animate it, but that dream is too far to reach.