The Enigmas (The Ever changing Numbers, Loops, and the oddly familiar figures)

Erito woke to a startling realization—his mother wasn't there to wake him up as she usually was. Confusion clouded his thoughts until a familiar voice disrupted the silence.

???: Morning, son. You've got school today.

Erito's heart skipped a beat. He turned towards the voice and was stunned by what he saw.

Erito: Wait, ... Dad? You're not dead!?

In a sudden rush of emotions, Erito lunged toward his father, enveloping him in a tight embrace.

Erito's dad: Of course, I'm not dead. I'm alive, and I'd never leave you or your mom. Come on, your mom finished breakfast. Get ready; school starts at 7.

Erito: (thought) Doesn't it start at 6, not 7?

Erito: Okay!

As Erito glanced around the room, he noticed the clock displaying 5:35 am, 9/27/50. The room had an air of opulence, a stark contrast to his usual surroundings. The ambiance was luxurious, the scent in the air pleasant, and the flooring, a testament to extravagance.

In his school attire, he trotted downstairs and caught sight of omurice, his favorite breakfast.

Erito: Thanks!

His mother beamed at him, recognizing his perpetual enthusiasm. The family gathered around the table and began their meal.

Erito's dad: So, are you walking with your girlfriend to school today?

Erito: (thought) Huh? I don't have a girlfriend?

Erito's mom: Akari, right? You two are so cute together.

Erito's cheeks flushed crimson.

Erito: Mom!

Amidst their laughter, the clock ticked away the minutes until it was 6:40—the time to leave for school.

Erito: Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad!

Erito's parents chimed in unison: Bye! See you soon!

Meanwhile with Akari:

As Akari stirred awake in her familiar room, a sense of déjà vu washed over her. Something fell off, yet everything appeared strangely normal.

(Akari's thoughts): Why does everything seem... different? The house looks less bland than usual.

Her parents' call for breakfast interrupted her bewildered thoughts, and she joined them at the table.

Akari's Dad: Good morning, sweetheart. Ready for your first day at school with your boyfriend, Erito?

Akari: (confused) Dad, what do you mean? Erito and I were at the school's science lab yesterday.

(Akari's thoughts): Boyfriend? Erito? What's he talking about?

Just the notion of Erito being referred to as her boyfriend sent a warm flush spreading across her cheeks.

Akari's Mom: (concerned) Honey, are you feeling, okay? You've been acting strange lately.

Akari shook off her flustered state and tried to convey her confusion.

Akari: (frustrated) No, seriously, something strange is happening.

She glanced at her watch, only to find it displaying the same date and time as before: 5:40 am, 9/27/50.

(Akari's thoughts): This can't be a coincidence.

After finishing breakfast, Akari headed to school, the disconcerting thoughts lingering in her mind.

At school, Erito and Akari unexpectedly crossed paths once more, but something seemed different, almost out of sync.