Sick Day

Akari, concerned for Erito's well-being, took charge of the situation.

As Erito lay on his bed feeling light-headed, she went to retrieve the thermometer, but she didn't know where it was

Akari: "Imma get your temperature checked where is your thermometer?"

Erito: "The top drawer in my cabinet."

Akari moved over to where the thermometer was cleaned then told Erito to put it under his tongue.

*beep, beep*

After a quick check, Erito downplayed his condition.

Erito: "It's just 40° C I should be fine."

Erito stated a temperature of 40°C, but the thermometer revealed a more alarming 42°C.

Akari grabbed the thermometer, and it said it was it was 42° C

Akari: "No, you're not okay, mister. You're staying here."

Observing the still hot and appetizing food his mom had prepared, Akari decided to make sure Erito had something nutritious. She instructed him to eat while she prepared lunch for later.

Erito, attempting to demonstrate his strength, tried to get up but found his legs betraying him, resulting in a gentle fall back onto the bed.

Akari: "Thought so. Anyway, try to sleep. I'll make a lunch that should help lower the sickness."

With that, Akari headed downstairs to the kitchen, determined to whip up a meal that would aid Erito's recovery.

Erito finishing his last bite got ready for sleep

Flashback 10 years ago

A young Akari was getting bullied by some of the kids in the park.

???: "Hey, mismatched eyes! Did someone mess up when they were coloring you in? You look like a weird puzzle with pieces that don't fit together!"

Akari: "Hey stop bullying me..."

???: "Rainbow-eyes!"

The kid pushed her to the ground she landed on her knees which gave her a big cut apparently it was a small cut in length, but deep cut blood was getting out as she was screaming in pain.

???: "That's what you get two toned eyes."

Outside of the situation, a battle cry was heard from a little boy the same age as Akari.

Erito: "Get out of the way bully!"

Erito pushed the bully away. The amount of strength he seemingly put wasn't much, but it seemed to crack a bone which made him flee. Then he called the emergency number telling them what happened and to tell them what he was doing.

Erito took out a first aid kit from his backpack

Erito: "This is going to hurt but it's going to heal faster."

Akari: "oh ok..."

Erito washes the wound. Akari winced in pain as he started stitching it back up. Once he finished, he put in a wound-healing cream on it. As the ambulance got there and started checking around to see if it caused any infections or if there was any permanent damage to the knee.

The Ambulence took her in as she was put into the hospital to let her heal and trac to see if there was any swelling of the wound.

End of Flashback

Erito woke up to the smell of food as he opened his eyes to see Akari entering with two bowls of soup.

Akari: "Welcome back to the world of the living. It looks like you have some color on your skin. Here is your soup my aunt taught me how to make. But first, let me check your temperature."