The Unfamiliar Place

Episode 5: The Unfamiliar Place

(This is an example of the white space they are in)

Episode starts with Erito and Akari stuck in an unfamiliar place

Erito found himself in a disconcertingly familiar but completely blank and white environment. Everything around him—furniture, personal belongings, even his mother—appeared devoid of color, existing in an eerie state of white.

Erito, bewildered by this strange occurrence, glanced at his watch and noticed a significant change: a blue '1' displayed prominently instead of the usual red. Frustration and resignation mingled in his voice as he acknowledged the perpetual nature of the loop.

Erito: "This... It's like the first reality, but it's all white. I'm stuck in this loop, aren't I? It's not just some bizarre dream. I must accept it now."

Determined to explore this unsettling monochrome environment, Erito, still in his pajamas, slipped on a pair of shoes and ventured outside.

Erito cautiously stepped outside, his surroundings devoid of vibrancy. As he touched objects, they momentarily gained color, only to revert once he released them. Confounded by this phenomenon, Erito couldn't resist muttering to himself.

Erito: "It's like a bizarre canvas waiting to be painted, but the paint vanishes the moment you let go. Weird..."

He picked up a chair, which briefly became shaded before returning to its blank state. Even the plants in the garden didn't respond to his touch, their verdant leaves remaining untouched by the fleeting hues that infused other items.

Trying to gauge the limits of this reality, Erito experimented further, gently tapping on a bookshelf. The books retained color as long as his hand was on them, but they quickly faded when he withdrew.

Erito: "Okay, so it's not about interacting but more like a fleeting connection. What a strange place..."

He wandered through the blank space, his footsteps echoing softly. Conversations seemed to echo hollowly in the emptiness, amplifying his sense of isolation.

Erito: "Anyone here? Hello?"

No response came. The whiteness seemed to swallow any sound he made.

Erito sighed, a mix of resignation and annoyance evident in his voice.

Erito: "This loop... it's becoming a mind-bender. At least it's not affecting me. Wonder what'll happen if I wait until 5:31..."

Akari woke up and had the same experience Erito had

Akari: "Why isn't time passing?"

Akari slipped on her shoes and ventured outside, finding herself in the same blank, whitewashed reality that Erito was navigating. Surprised yet somewhat convinced it was a distorted version of their initial reality, she treaded cautiously, scanning the emptiness.