Year Two: An Elf's Warning/Break Out

Peter (Narrating): It felt like only yesterday when I last saw my friends and left Hogwarts. I'd often felt alone and would miss my friends. But it wasn't too bad. To get my mind off the lonelyness, I'd practice with my powers.

*In his room, Peter sets a soda can on his desk and shoots his webs a stack of blocks, then shoots at a picture. He finally grabs the can with his webs and pulls it towards him. He then aims at a lamp and pulls it. He dodges away from it but the lamp hits a wall and shatters. Just then, a knock at his door came. It was his Aunt May.*

Aunt May: Peter?

*Peter walks over to the door and opens it slightly.*

Aunt May: What's going on in there?

Peter: I'm exercising. I'm not dressed, Aunt May.

Aunt May: Well, you're acting so strangely, Peter.

Peter: Okay. Thanks.

*She leavs and he closes the door. He turns around and sees the web strands all around his room and he heavily sighs. How was he going to clean this up?*

Peter (Narrating): What a mess, am I right? And you thought a teenagers room was messy enough. But enough about me, lets head over to Surrey. It was almost nighttime in Surrey and almost everyone was about to turn in. Well...not everyone. The Dursleys were having special guests over and wanted it to be perfect. And Harry. Well...he wasn't supposed to be seen so they had him stay in his room. At least he didn't have to stay under the stairs anymore.

*Harry sits at his desk reading the album Hagrid gave to him last year, he turns a page and sees himself with his friends, Peter, Ron, and Hermione.*

Peter (Narrating): Missing us was the least of his problems however. Because they were about to get worse by the minute.

*Harry hears rattling, and looks over at Hedwig in her cage.*

Harry: I can't let you out, Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school.

*Hedwig hoots while rattling the cage.*

Harry: Besides, if Uncle Vernon...

Vernon: Harry Potter!

*Vernon called him from the living room and Harry heavily sighs.*

Harry: Now you've done it.

*Harry slams the album closed and heads out of the room. He enters the kitchen where his Aunt Petunia is preparing a cake for the visitors. She looks at him and motions towards the living area.*

Petunia: He's in there. Vernon?

*Harry walks over to the living room and Vernon, who's helping Dudley with his suit and tie, looks at him with a stern look.*

Vernon: I'm warning you, if you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go. 

Harry: But she's bored. If I could only let her out for an hour or two.

Vernon: Ha! So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir.

Harry: But I haven't had any messages from any of my friends. Not one... all summer.

Dudley: Who would want to be friends with you?

*Dudley rudley bumps into Harry's shoulder as he walks over to the kitchen. Vernon walks over to Harry.*

Vernon: I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table... even let you have Dudley's second bedroom... purely out of the goodness of our hearts.