Year Two: Snake Language/The Polyjuice Potion

*In the bathroom the next morning, Harry told the others what he heard last night.*

Hermione: Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?

Ron: Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. Now he's taught Draco how to do it.

Hermione: Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure. Peter, pass me that vial.

*Peter hands Hermione the vial with blue liquid in it. He then stops and looks at her.* 

Peter: Hermione? Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight...in the middle of the girls' lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?

*She let out a chuckle.*

Hermione: No. No one ever comes in here.

Ron: Why?

Hermione: Moaning Myrtle.

Ron: Who?

*A ghost with glasses, similar to Harry, peers around the stall corner, catching Peter, Hermione, and Harry's attention.*

Hermione: Moaning Myrtle.

Ron: Who's Moaning Myrtle?

Myrtle: I'M Moaning Myrtle.

*Myrtle startled Ron. She then flies up to the top of the sink and looks at the quartet.*

Myrtle: I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable...moping Moaning Myrtle?

*She wails and flies back to the stall she came from and plunged into the toilet.*

Peter: What's her problem?

Hermione: ...she's a little sensitive.

Peter: A little?

*Hermione gave Peter the same look she gives Ron at least almost half the time.*

*A bit later, the group then gather in the great hall for DADA

*A bit later, the group then gather in the great hall for DADA. A bunch of tables, stacked in two are together to form a platform with a mat draped over them. Lockhart is on it and walks along the tables.*

Lockhart: Gather round! Gather round. Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me?

*Peter then whispers over to Ron.*

Peter: *Whispers* As if we have a choice?

*Ron nods.*

Lockhart: Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks...Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this Dueling Club...to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves...as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works.

*He takes off his cloak and tosses it out to a group of fangirls. Angelina catches it. Just then, Justin chats with Harry.*

Justin: That Lockhart's something, isn't he? Awfully brave chap.

*He then extends his hand out to Harry.*

Justin: Justin Finch-Fletchley. Hufflepuff.

Harry: Nice to meet you. I'm--

Justin: I know who you are. We all do, even us Muggle-borns. 

*He then notices Peter there. He spotted his spider bite, which was somewhat going away, but was still noticeable.*

Justin: Who's that, there?