Year Two: Slurs and Slugs/Blood Writing.

*Back in New York at Oscorp Industries, a scientist named Mendel Stromm was giving a demonstration of a flying glider and techno suit to a military General, Slocum as well as members of the board of Oscrop, Fagus and Balkan.*

Stromm: We've solved the horizon glide and the multi-G balance issues.

Slocum: I've already seen the glider. That's not what I'm here for.

*From a platform above, Norman and a bunch of Scientists arrive.*

Norman Osborn: General Slocum, good to see you again. Mr. Balkan, Mr. Fargas.

Fargas: Norman.

Balkan: Mr. Osborn.

Norman Osborn: Always a pleasure to have our board of directors pay us a little visit.

*He walks down the steps and walks with the General and members.*

Slocum: I want to see the progress report on Human performance enhancers.

Stromm: We tried vapour inhalation with rodent subjects. They showed an 800 percent increase in strength.

Fargus: 800 Percent?

Balkan: That's excellent.

Slocum: Any side effects?

Stromm: In one trial yes.

Norman Osborn: It was an aberration. All the tests since have been successful.

Slocum: In the trial that went wrong, what happened? What were the side effects?

Stromm: Violence, aggression, and insanity.

Slocum: What do you recommend?

Norman Osborn: That was only one test. With the exception of Dr. Stromm our entire staff certifies the product ready for human testing.

Slocum: Dr. Stromm?

Stromm: We need to take the whole line back to formula.

*Unimpressed and visibly disappointed, Slocum pinched the bridge of his nose and walked to the right a bit. Norman looked at Stromm, shocked and upset.*

Norman Osborn: Back to formula?

Slocum: Dr. Osborn. I'm going to be frank with you. I never supported your program. We have my predecessor to thank for that.

Balkan: Norman, the General gave the go-ahead to Quest Aerospace to build a prototype of their exoskeleton design. They test next year in the summer. 

Slocum: And if your so-called performance enhancers have not had a successful human trial by that date I'm gonna pull your funding. I'm going to give it to them. Gentlemen. Ladies. 

*Slocum and the others walk off. Norman is desperate to make the project work. He's left thinking of a way to save the company. Back at Hogwarts, Peter meets up with Hermione and Ron who are in the courtyard, sitting on a bench, studying.*

Ron: I thought you were supposed to be practicing today.

Peter: Needed a break. Besides, I gotta catch up on my classes.

*He sits down next to Hermione. Just then, his Spider-Senses went off. He looked around the courtyard to spot nothing. Hermione and Ron spot his confusion.*  

Hermione: What's the matter?

Peter: I don't know. Something triggered my brain on high alert.

Ron: What was it?

Peter: Not sure.

*Peter then spots the Slytherin team confronting the Gryffindor team.*

Peter: I spot trouble.