1.CHAPTER ONE

Notes and notes that's what I am doing from last one half hour. I don't know why am being like this.
Agg I don't think I can complete this now. Aish I need some fresh air. As saying I left my room and infrom my mom that am in rooftop. Well am yn. To be specific Choi yn. Still a student. Determined for her dreams. But don't have the support to do so.

?? :Yn come down for dinner.

Her mom called her which she have to obey in instant. If her mom have to call her second time then there will a big lecture show how she doesn't obey her mother. Closing the book that she was reading standing in terrace,she went down stairs to see her whole family already present in dinning room. Her dad, mom and her younger brothers. Yeah in child she is the only sister. Taking her sit besides her father he served the food in her plate.

She won't complain nor she can she always gets princess treatment from her family specially her father and her next brother who is 3 years younger than her. And the little one is just 7 years now.

Mr Choi: How is your class going?

Yn: It going well dad. How was your day. You came late today.

Mr Choi: It's tiring and about coming late i got a new project with Jeon industry. Your mother side auntie husband remember.

Yn: yeah abit. As its being long I visited grandma's house. And i was just 15 when I last saw him.

Mrs Choi : yeah. How is hyung and his family. Tell them to come in our home one day.

Mr Choi:They are fine. And I talked with him about coming. He said he will later as he have lots work pending moreover his wife is out of country with his younger son

Mrs choi: That's good then. Yn why you are not eating finish the food. You already took less food and now don't waste it.

She said for like warning yn. Although yn don't like having dinner but due to her mother and father she had to have anyway. Finishing the food she helped her mom in washing the dishes.

_____________

Seinna: Ynahh why are so late today(pout) see now we have to got scolded by teacher for coming late.

She yns best friend said while clinging with yn holding her arms.

Yn: am sorry bae. I thought not to come as I got my periods but as i need to submit the assignment i had to come.

Sienna: What are you serious yn. You could have told me I would have submitted on behalf of you. Your first two days of period is so hard yn that you can barely move without pain. Let's take leave okay.

She said being worried. As she had witnessed how yn have difficulties in her periods time specially first two days. Nodding with her bestie yn replied.

Yn: Okay let just submit them to professor and let me take a leave. You don't have to go i can manage.

Sienna: You must be kidding me babe. When I got a chance to bunk class why would I miss this opportunity.

Sienna said showing her boxy smile to yn. Making yn shake her head at Sienna remarkable plan.

Yn: Yeah yeah . How did I even forgot that you will take this chance. Huh. You are just using me to bunk the class. You don't love me.

Yn said poutine. Well mood swings , that's a common thing during her periods. Her mood will change in every second/every minute specially in her periods time and if she can't be satisfied she became emotional. Like now..

Sienna signed and laughed afterward watching her bestie. Shaking her head she side hugged yn before taking her towards the teachers room

Sienna: I'm worried for you bae. How can you said that I don't love you see I fulfilled your all wish as a boyfriend.