4.CHAPTER FOUR

Yn pov
And here it's done. We're finally done with the posting.

Yn sigh in relief after posting the idea about a movie.As seinna kept on saying more like forcing yn to post her some ideas for jihoon movie. All though yn knew she wouldn't get noticed but for seinna she have to post anyways.

Seinna:Finally. You did it. Mark my words yn, one day you are gonna be a famous director . And than you will thank me for giving you such ideas.

Seinna complete her sentence being proud bestie but in return got a hit on her head which is caused by yn.

Yn: Stop with your day dreaming. I just did because you insisted on this so much. Now let's go, I have to collect my new book .

Seinna:yeah yeah. We will see. Let's go I haven't tried the new cake of uncle seon restaurant yet. So we gonna have it and you read your book their.

Yn: seems good. Btw did I told you about that.

Seinna stopped at her tracks and looked back at yn before asking.

Seinna: About what?

Yn: You know 👉👈. I ehemm.. I mean he..

Seinna: Yaah. What's with you. Say it clearly. You know am not that patience girl.

Yn: Like a week ago I went to dad office with him. And their i got to meet his friend son and guess what he is damn handsome.

Seinna: Really, did you talk with him. How old is he? Is he tall? What about his fashion sense?wh..

Yn: Aish ask one by one. Do you think am here for a interview bruh..

Then yn told all the things in details to her bestie. And there seinna gasped dramatically hearing the full story.

Seinna: And here you are TELLING ME THis now.

Seinna was about to scream more loudly but seeing yn glaring at her she lowered her voice.

Seinna: how can you. Like its happened literally a week ago girlll

Yn: I know I know. But it wasn't that much serious. Let's go now.

_______________

?? : Please kook, go in this date, please

?? :Hyung please, can't you choose one of this. Please help me to choose one.

Jungkook: Will you both shut up. I have an important meeting to attend.i will talk later. Bye.

Mrs jeon: Aish what I will do with him. He isn't ready to go in any blind date.

Jihoon: I have an idea mom. And this way your son will surely go in date.

Mrs jeon: And what is this??

Jihoon gesture mrs jeon to come closer and whisper his plan.

At night

Jungkook:Mom dad am home.

Jungkook announced after entering the house. But soon looked around in confusion watching the whole house is silent. There is no way the house can be silent when his precious mom and brother is home.

Jungkook: Mom, dad, jihoon are you guys home?

He felt like he question the air as he didn't got any response but soon he saw jihoon coming out of his mother room being worried.

Jihoon: see who is here. The great hyung opps jeon Jungkook. For whom my mom is crying from the morning.

Jungkook: What do you mean. What happened to mom?

Not even caring to hear anything from jihoon Jungkook ran to mrs jeon room. Just to become more worried seeing his mother crying badly and his father setting beside her.

Jungkook asked his mom what happened . Just to get ignored by his mom.

Mrs jeon: Mr jeon, tell your son, that I don't want to talk with him.

Mr jeon: Your mom doesn't want to talk with you.

Jungkook: Mom will you..

Mrs jeon: I said I don't wanna talk.

Mr jeon: she doesn't want to talk.

Jungkook: Mom how i will i understand if you don't tell me!!

Mrs jeon: I will not until he do what I say.

Mr jeon: She will....

Jungkook: I heard that no need to repeat.

Silent___________

Jungkook:Okay tell me what do you want me to do?

Mrs jeon: What really!!!! Ar....

Her words mean excitement stopped looking at jihoon who is standing in the door glaring at her, more like warning her not to spoil the plan.

Mrs jeon: ahem, so if you will do. Go in the date i chooses for you.

Jungkook: Is this is the reason you didn't wanted to talk with me?

Mrs jeon: Hehe. My pretty boy, handsome boy, best boy, good boy, please don't say no. You know how much I have dream about...

Jungkook: Enough don't start your emotional lines again. I will go just because you are saying but don't accept me to like whoever she is.

__________

Yeonjun: Unnie, appa is calling you.

Yn younger brother the next one after her called her which she responded immediately.

Yn: yes appa. You called me.

Mr Choi: Yeah, come sit here with dad.

Mr choi said patting the sit beside him in couch and yn obeyed him.

Mrs choi:Yeonjun take rio from here. He kept on disturbing your appa. You know he doesn't like cats.

Yn: Its okay. I will keep him on my lap. Appa you say what you wanted to.

Yn said while taking her cat on her lap whose name is Rio which she named.

Mrs choi: It's about marriage......

Guess who is going to be Jungkook blind date??

Am so sorry guys for not updating. As I was having my test exam so i wasn't much active in this field this days. And moreover my board exam are coming soon. Pray for me. And i will try to update the new chapter soon. Ohh again Eid Mubarak everyone 💗💗

Its the 4th chapter of this book I hope you guys liked it. Pls vote and comment and follow me if you feel I worth it ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

✨Please vote and comment that will motivated me to keep updating the next chapter....

Don't be a silent reader and let me know what you think about this chapter...........

Written by
Surprise_spakle✨