2.CHAPTER TWO

Mrs jeon: And why is that Prince Jihoon.

Jihoon giggled answering his mother looking directly and pointing his fingers at his older brother aka jungkook.

Jihoon: She is gonna get a workaholic and anti romantic husband like him.

Mrs jeon: Shut up jihoon. Stop teasing my kookie. Although you didn't lied tho.

Both mother and son chuckled, laughed watching jungkook whining over the other side of call.

Jungkook: Yaah mom. How can you be like this. I see now you love him more than me

He said looking another side dramatically. Making jihoon burst into laughter again.

Jihoon: see mom. Your son is even sulking like a baby. Aww I think we should hair a caretaker for him not a wife.

Jungkook glare make jihoon stopped saying further more word.

Jungkook:I think you forget that you have to launch a new movie in this year and for which you have no idea till now. You are flying to much i see.

Jihoon: Just admit that. You are jealous for not being able to get holiday like me. And about my movie ideas don't worry about that mom gave me a exillent idea.

Jungkook: Whatever is it. But am more rich than you

Jungkook said with a smirk. Like wise their talks mean bickering each other continue for few more minutes.

Next morning

Mr choi: Yn dear. Don't you have any classes today?

Your dad asked as he saw you are in garden watering the plants. Instead of rushing for classes.

Yn: No dad. We got one week holidays .

Mr choi: That's great then. I was thinking about taking you to office with me. As you are free let's go today then. After all you also need to understand some of the business. Who will watch over the company if something happened to me.

He said with a small smile playing on his lips. My heart sank hearing his words. I love him so much but sometimes my parents emotional words break me but being a older child i need to understand them well.

Yn:Dad don't say things like this. You will be with me with us what we will you do without you. Don't say such words if you don't want to make me cry.

I couldn't hold back my tears as some Slliped from my eyes. Dad hugged me chuckling afterwards.

Dad: aigo aigo. Don't cry my princess. I won't say that again. But still you need to know right. I know you want to do something on your own but what if something happened. We need to prepare for that right?

I nodded at dad question. Smiling a little. Later on i decided to visit his office as its been like going more than 6 month that I visited the office.

Magical time skip

Yn was with her dad standing in front of the office. As her dad was attending a call. Yn looked at her dad before saying

Yn: Dad you go first I will come after buying a coffee

Dad: Sure, come first I also have to introduce with someone

Dad smiled making her return the smile as well. After taking her coffee yn enter the office when she was about to enter the elevator someone called making her turn back. Looking at the person yn hugged the person in joy.

Sara: OMG yn is it really you?

Yn: of course it's me unnie. How are you ?

Sara: Am fine. What's with you. You even forget me

Sara, the secretary of yn dad. Yn is so loveable to her. Mr choi also treat sara as her daughter and yn also respect her a lot.

Yn: It's not like that unnie. You know about the situations. That's why am having distance with the closest friends also.

Sara looked at yn with pity. But patted yn back in assurance saying

Sara: It's okay. Everything happen for reason. Have faith I hope the best for you. Let's go. Today we have a meeting with the new Collaboration company.

Sara left yn in front of her dad office room. As she have to bring some files from her desk. Yn peek into the office room grabbing the persons attention present in the room. As they heard the sound of door opening. Mr choi means yn dad is the one to talk first

Mr choi: Oh princess. Come inside.see who is here your uncle jeon. And his son Jeon Jungkook.

Its the 2nd chapter of this book I hope you guys liked it. Pls vote and comment and follow me if you feel I worth it ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

✨Please vote and comment that will motivated me to keep updating the next chapter....

Don't be a silent reader and let me know what you think about this chapter...........

Written by
Surprise_spakle✨