3.CHAPTER THREE

This is our meeting room and this conference room. I hope you liked our company.

Yn said showing jungkook the interior of her father office as her father told her to accompany jungkook. Cause their fathers having their secret conversation.

Yn looked at jungkook as she didn't get any reply from him. Just to saw he is looking outside.

Yn: Do you want to see the view? We have a large balcony here.

Jungkook looked at yn being embarrassed as he was lost in his thoughts. Nodding his head in affirmative sigh he said.

Jungkook: Am sorry I just zoned out.

Yn:It's Okay. Come i will take you there.

Jungkook was walking behind yn. Still again zoned out in his thoughts. The way he felt after having the first eye contact with her. He is still questioning himself, is it called falling in love Or something else. He couldn't remove the scene from his head when he saw her smiling with his father happily. For him that smile can kill anyone heart. At least that did for him.

Yn: We are here. You can sit here if you want. I guess uncle and dad are gonna take alot time.

Jungkook looked at her saying

Jungkook: I guess so. They are friends so am sure they will not leave each other easily. As I have witnessed in the previous meet.

Yn smiled at him. Looking at his side profile, he is breathtakingly handsome to be said. She would be lie if she said her heart isn't pounding in rapid speed now. Looking down at her hand she even noticed how her hands are shaking slightly. Was she nervous? But for what?

Jungkook: Let's talk about own self. Dad said you are still studying. What's your dream then?

Yn: yeah. My dream is to becoming a doctor but dad wants me to join the company so still confused in this both.

Jungkook :you should choose the one you want from heartily cause at the end you are one to choose your life decision.

Yn : I heard about you alot from Mom and dad. You are really hard working person. So having motivation from you is luck for me

Jungkook chuckled hearing her words. And the way she is lookin at him if anyone saw this they will say she is his one of those high over hills fan girl. Gathering herself yn asked him.

Yn: What so funny in this? That made you laugh!

Jungkook looked at her. His her melt seeing her having a pout on her lips.

Jungkook: Its nothing. People always says that am giving them motivation whenever I say something like that.

Yn: Isn't this obvious! (Mumbling)

Jungkook looked at her with a rised eyebrow. Like asking what are you mumbling girl. Yn Awkwardly smiled

Yn:Do you want to have coffee? I will bring that than.

She was about to go. But stopped on her tracks felling jungkook hold her wrist. But immediately felt him removing his hands.

Jungkook: Am sorry. I was just about to stop you. I mean I don't want coffee. You don't have to bother.

Yn:Its okay.

They are looking at the view of the city. As the situation is bit awkward. But they both internally thanked god for sending their fathers on time.

Mr Jeon: jungkook let's go. We are done here. Yn dear, bye take care okay.

Yn nodded at him bidding him goodbye. She looked at jungkook just to see him already looking at her. Bidding goodbye to them yn looked at her father being curious and knowing his daughter well yn dad replied

Mr choi: If you are curious about what we talked about then sorry princess i can't tell you this now. And about jungkook he will be the one to handle this project or maybe help Mr jeon in this so that's why he is here.

________________________

Jungkook pov

Aish stop beating like this stupid heart. You are supposed to be pumps blood not to make me crazy . Aish i can't stop myself from thinking about yn. This whole day she is in my mind like i couldn't even concentrate any of my work today. But she is so beautiful and her smile ahh that will surely be the dead of me. AGAIN what do I do now. Am I? Am I in

Its the 3rd chapter of this book I hope you guys liked it. Pls vote and comment and follow me if you feel I worth it ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

✨Please vote and comment that will motivated me to keep updating the next chapter....

Don't be a silent reader and let me know what you think about this chapter...........

Written by
Surprise_spakle✨