5.CHAPTER FIVE

Mrs choi: It's about marriage

Yn pov

Well i wasn't shocked much because it's not the first time they are talking about marriage. But this time it seems more serious.

Yn: Mom, I told you am not ready yet.

Mr choi: See princess, am not telling you to marry now, at least go on some dates. You know we are getting older and with age we are getting more Tensed about you.

Yn:But...

Mrs choi: No but, you can't give the excuse of study. You have studied enough, but still we are letting you study because you have a big dream. But that doesn't mean you will use that as excuse.

Yn: Mom, study was never an excuse for me. How can you say this.

Mrs choi: Then what you are not topper tho.

Yn: Am not a bad student either. I may not be a topper but still am in the top student list.

Mrs choi: If study is not your excuse, then do what we say.

Yn pov
I knew they will use this tricks, they knew how to make me convince. And me being the fucking sensitive doesn't help either. My eyes betrays me whenever I have any argument with my closest one. And now this shit is happening again. And am not going to show them now that am crying at least not now.

Yn: Fine, if thats what makes you happy. Tell me when and where to go.

____________________________

Sienna: I told you to reply what you want to say. Like they aren't listening to your then why you will listen to them.

Now yn is in call with Sienna, as she couldn't help herself from not telling everything to Sienna after having this conversation with her parents.

Yn: It's okay, it's just a date.

Sienna: yeah it's just a date, then few days later you will say it's just a marriage. Bitch

Yn: Sein you are supposed to comfort me but here you are.

Sienna: Shut up, you are here actual bitch. Never listen to me and here came to have comport. Ehh why are crying now. Okay okay am sorry.okay.stop crying.

Sienna: Okay fine tell me the place where you are going to have that so called date. I will be there.

Yn:*sniffing* I will text you the address after knowing from mom. *sniffing*and pls don't create any scene there.

Sienna: Are you perhaps telling me to not go.

Yn: No no please
_____________________

Yn: Mom at least don't force me to choose the dress please. I will wear whatever I want.

Mrs choi: Come on yn, its a date wear something nice.

Mr choi: Let her wear whatever she wants, don't force her.

Yn dress 👇

Yn: am going bye

Yn: am going bye.

_________________________

Sienna: Like seriously yn, its more than 20 minutes we are waiting here and your so called date isn't here yet.

Yn: I know right. I can't understand how people can choose anyone like this he isn't even know, that he shouldn't make a girl wait this long.

Sienna: Did you called him again?

Yn: yeah yeah, he is again saying that he will be here in 2 minutes.

?? : Am so sorry Miss yn, I got late because I accidentally met with a friend.

Sienna: So is it our faults? You are litterly 26 minute 53 seconds late. That to on your own date

?? : Am sorry but who are you miss?

Sienna: Not thankfully am seinna yn best friend and no need to introduce yourself Mr Yeon.

Yeon: listen am not here for you. Miss yn please try to understand.

Seinna: She will not. Why she will waste her precious time on a man like you who just wasted her 26 minutes just because of someone met his friend when he could have met that friend later.

Yeon: Miss yn, why aren't you saying anything.

Yn: Am agreeing with whatever she says. And it's not like you aren't at fault. We saw you standing outside this cafe from the moment we came here, and when I called you to confirmed you said you are stuck in traffic.

Seinna: And i clearly remember her saying that you can add your friend in this date after noticing you stopping a man for talk.

Yeon: I...

He couldn't say more. Like he have any. Seinna glared at him before pulling yn with her and leaving the place.

______________________

Kiara:and about the other rules i will tell you by that situation.

Kiara: Are you listening?? Jungkook? JUNGKOOK!!

Jungkook:ohh, yeah actually i felt sleepy hearing you (mumbling)

Kiara: What? I didn't you.

Jungkook: Listen kiara. I told you at first am not interested in you but still you are here to lecture me about the rules that i have to obey. Which is never gonna happen. Tell your parents and my parents that i didn't like you. You will have better person for you. Bye

Jungkook pov
I saw her clenching her teeth. Like i care. She is girl my mom set the blind date with. She is okay but not for me. Even after taking with my mind just played the role of yn. How would it feel to see yn as my blind date.
I came out of the restaurant but noticed a familiar figure biding bye to someone. Am I now hallucinate. How can I see yn that to standing the opposite road.

Wait she looked at me

She's waving her hand at my direction

She even smiled at me

Oh no, she is crossing the door

Why do I feel numb. Am I dreaming??

She is now standing in front of me.

And now

Yn: Hi Jungkook

Spoiler of next part:Next part is going to interesting. More like it has my favorite part of this story in which our ynie gonna felt something about jungkook.

Its the 5th chapter of this book I hope you guys liked it. Pls vote and comment and follow me if you feel I worth it ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

✨Please vote and comment that will motivated me to keep updating the next chapter....

Don't be a silent reader and let me know what you think about this chapter...........

Written by

Surprise_spakle✨

Words count: 1038