15

eunhyuk had ventured downstairs with dasom, jisu, jaeheon, and sangwook hot on his trail. cautiously, they open the door to the garage and stagger in. she holds her bat up against her chest as she scans the area for hyunsoo, whipping her head in every direction as sounds could be heard circling them.

she follows eunhyuk in the front, determined to find her friend. her breath is caught in her throat at the sight of a monster seemingly sleeping. it's legs are bent a way of an animals and it's completely jacked, determining it's speed and strength.

jaeheon approaches the monster, but is abruptly stopped by eunhyuk holding his arm back, "i think it's asleep. let's not wake it up." the five of them tiptoe their way around the monster, to the other side of the garage.

it didn't take long to find hyunsoo, the sound of goo dripped from the cocoon he was hoisted in. dasom didn't get excited too early, in case he wasn't okay. they only had found him, but there was no way of knowing if he was alive.

the goo quickly collected upwards, almost as if something had sensed of their arrival. after not hearing anything else, the quickly— and quietly— got hyunsoo down from the mess of webs. dasom was relieved once she saw he was still breathing, but he seemed exhausted. they set him down onto the ground and jisu and sangwook helped him stand on his feet. he was really weak, but he was alive. briskly walking, they scurried to get out of the garage knowing they were overstaying their unwanted visit.

jisu groaned in pain, doubling over and dropping her bat. the loud banging sound of metal colliding with concrete and the ringing in their earbuds was proof enough they were fucked.

the group surveyed the area, weapons ready as jisu regained her composure. dasom remained next to eunhyuk as her head kept whipping around in the direction of growling.

she looked over and before she knew it, she was trying to push eunhyuk out of the way. she failed and the monster charged at them and sent them both flying into a nearby car, dasom landing a few feet in front of eunhyuk.

she groans in pain and bites her lip as the car blares. she looks down at her arm, seeing a huge gash profusely pouring blood as it left a trail where she went. she's quick to apply pressure as it gushes between her fingers.

she stands up from the ground and her eyes widen at the sight of the monster charging up to run at her. he's not able to as eunhyuk quickly shoots an arrow into its eye, it pauses in its steps as they're both quickly pulled underneath a car. jaeheon signals for them to remain quiet as eunhyuk and jaeheon hide under once car with dasom under the other, still holding onto her arm tightly.

she holds her breath as the monster nears. she makes eyes contact with eunhyuk in the process. he pulls the car keys from his pocket and sounds an alarm on one of the cars. the monster bolts straight into it, leaving a sickening dent. dasom scurries out from underneath the car and runs over to to hide behind a wall while eunhyuk worked to distract the monster.

she watches as the monster darts around, only directing her attention once she sees the other fall onto the ground. despite her better judgment, she rushes over to them to help them up. the four of them freeze as the monster looks directly at them. we're REALLY fucked now. she thinks to herself.

the monster charges, only to get by a car, "hurry! get in!" jaeheon shouts. dasom helps the three of them get in the car before jumping in the back and throwing the boxes out of the trunk. getting a moment to breathe, she rips off the end of her tank top and wraps it tight around her arm and secures it with a knot.