1

☆

𝐆𝐈𝐆𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀

Today marked the first day back to school, and let me tell you, I was not ready to jump back into university life.

I mean, who wouldn't want an extra week of spring break, right?.Im not feeling prepared right now and having zero brain cells when it comes to working on assignments.

I was staring at the ceiling, like it's the most interesting thing in the world. I didn't want to get out off of my comfy bed right now. Or maybe I just don't want to face today.

Just as I was about to close my eyes. Madeline my best friend bursts into my room, screaming at me.

"Get your stank ass off of bed Gigi or you will be late for class." tearing the sheets off of me.

"Five more minutes Maddie" I yell.

"Gigi It's almost 11 am, and there's no time for extra sleep." She said. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, and stretch. I make my way towards Madeline, and I rest my head on her shoulder, causing her to shake her head and laugh.

"Don't be trying to sleep on me, You gotta get ready for school" She said as she gently pushing me off of her. With another groan, I slowly make my way to the bathroom.

After drying my hair, I walked back into my room. I looked at myself in the mirror, unsure of what to do with my hair.

Today, I didn't feel like straightening it, so I just pulled it back into a slick ponytail. I quickly applied some mascara and lip balm. Then, I slipped on my sandals, grabbed my phone and purse, and headed downstairs.

My brother and his friends greeted me with A "good morning" and I returned them with A big smile before grabbing my laptop and leaving the house.

The apartment was about A 20 minute walk from university of California I would of asked my older brother to take me today but I needed to burn some few calories today. Once I arrived on campus I walked into my first class of the day seeing my professor already starting class everyone took there eyes off of the professor and looked at me.

Well this is embarrassing, the professors turned around to look at me and gave me a big smile. "Gigi welcome back I hope you had a fantastic spring break, please take a sit" he says happily. I nodded and walked pasted him and finding A seat in the second row.

I placed my laptop on the table and began typing away while the professor was speaking.

2 hours later.

Class was finally over and it was already 1pm, so I decided to leave the college building. Instead of heading straight home, I made a little detour and found myself inside a cozy café.

This place has become my go-to spot after class because their food and coffee are simply amazing. It's a little treat I give myself almost every day.

"Hey Gigi," the cashier smiles as I walk up to the counter. "Hi Milo!" I greet him with a friendly smile before ordering my usual.