5

☆

𝐆𝐈𝐆𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐀

It was 1am and I had just arrived home with Giovanni after A two-hour drive from San Diego to Los Angeles, California.

As I unlocked the front door of the apartment, I walked inside and headed to the kitchen. To my surprise, the lights were on and I saw someone in the fridge, getting some food.

I patiently waited for them to finish and stepped closer to see who it was. It turned out to be royalty! I watched as he placed his ice cream, chocolate syrup, M&Ms, sprinkle and Reese chocolate on the counter. Then, he closed the cabinet and started making his master-piece.

After he took A big bite of his ice cream and moaned in delight, I couldn't help but ask, "Its good, isn't it?."

He turned his head to look at me and nodded happily. "How long have you been standing here?." He asked.

"Not too long." I replied, walking over to A stool and sitting on it. He nodded, and we stayed quiet for A little whole before he finally spoke again. "Want some?"

I looked at his half-empty bowl, then looked back at him and gave him a playful "really look".

"What? It still has ice cream" He insisted.

"Im good." I laughed, and he joined in. After A few moments of laughter, he immediately asked, "How was your to San Diego? What did you buy? Where did you go?."

"It was fun and peaceful, just like always. I brought two books, nothing special. And I went to the beach and hung out with A friend." I answered happily.

"A friend?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "Yep just A friend, nothing more." I clarified.

"Right" He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, exactly! Now hurry up and eat your food Royalty. You have school in A few hours." I pointed out.

"You have school too." He fired back.
"But my school doesn't start until late afternoon, around 12 or 11. Yours starts in the morning, Roy. " I replied.

"Okay, mom." He sighed. I gave him an appreciative smile before getting up from the stool and walking out of the kitchen.

I went upstairs to my room and turned on the lights, only to find it A complete mess."I left for twenty minutes-four hours and this is what I come back to." I muttered to myself as I picked up the trash from the floor.

After A couple of minutes, I finally finished cleaning my room, thanks to those idiots who messed it up. I headed to my closet, grabbed my PJs, and made my way to my bathroom.

I locked the bathroom door and placed my clothes on the counter. Turning on the shower, I undressed and hopped in, going through my usual bathroom routine.