Terminus

Season 4

3RD PERSON POV

Terminus

"I'm sorry, D." Rick looked at Dallas softly, feeling awful for his outburst. He knew if it has been Lori, he'd expect her to do the same thing. Do anything to keep the baby safe.

"Don't be." Dallas bent down as she dug through her bag. She stopped hugging Daryl to find food. Something he insisted she did since he knew she wouldn't have eaten since they left the prison. She found the food she threw in from the prison, she looked at Carl and Michonne, "Are you two hungry?"

"You need to eat more than us." Michonne smiled softly at Dallas, who nodded and turned to offer it to Daryl.

Daryl gave her a pointed look which sent her the message that she needs to eat and stop worrying about everyone else. He was completely taken by surprise at her saying she's pregnant, but knew right away he'd protect the both of them no matter what. He loved her more than he's ever loved anyone, although he hasn't even told her that yet.

"Do you know how long?" Rick kept watching Dallas. He was almost afraid for her. Afraid that she'd see the same fate as Lori did. Even Carl was sitting their quietly wondering if Dallas would survive having a child.

Dallas shook her head, "I have no clue." She chewed her food and thought about it. Her and Daryl have gone at it so many times in the 7 months at the prison, possibly every night besides when bad things were going on. She could definitely rule out the first few months at the prison since she would've shown already if that's the case.

"You keep feeling nauseous." Michonne pointed out, "You have to be in between a month or two."

Dallas set her hand on her stomach, an overwhelming feeling coming over her. There is really something growing inside of her. She took a deep breathe, trying to not let the panic take over. Daryl moved to her side seeing her upset, "We'll get through this just fine."

Him saying that suddenly reminded her that none of the others were here. She looked up at Daryl, "Where are the others?" She looked at Michonne, "Hershel?"

Michonne shook her head, telling her about the walker bite and how she had to kill him. She blinked trying to process the information, "What about who you left with? Where are they?"

Daryl looked at her worried eyes, knowing the news of Zach and Beth's death would devastate her, "They didn't make it, D. I'm sorry."

Dallas nodded slowly, looking down at her bag. She didn't know how to react. What to say. What could she say?

"Anyone else? Glenn?"

"The others escaped the prison too. Just haven't found them yet."

"Why don't we get some rest." Michonne stood up with Carl, motioning for Dallas to get in the car too. She didn't protest, feeling like a nights sleep could fix her problems.

-

As the sun came up Rick was sitting silently in front of the car. Michonne was in the back watching Carl sleep and Dallas was curled up in the front seat out like a light.

Daryl went out while the others were at the car, hoping to find food or water. Specifically he wanted to get water for Rick to clean himself up. He was going to keep freaking out Carl if he didn't. He came back with a bottle full of water and a rag, passing it to Rick, "You can't see yourself. He can."

Daryl sat down next to Rick on the ground. Rick began wiping the blood off of his face, "How'd you wind up with them?"

"I was with Beth and Zach." Daryl looked down at the ground, "We got out together. I was with them for awhile."

Arrow to the Heart(Daryl Dixon X OC)(REVAMPED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें