VII - Travel by foot

I changed into the white dress and I saw a mirror and looked into it. The dress had looked ok on me. I smiled at it... Looked better than what I was wearing before. 

I then turned to the door and opened it walking out of the dressing room. As I did Tubbo and Tommy had looked to me. "You look amazing! Y/n" Tubbo says with a smile. "Thank you..." I say with a soft smile. 

Tommy didn't say anything but had a scowl on his face. "Alright let's get going the king said we are traveling there by foot..." Tubbo says. "Are you serious!?" Tommy says shocked at this news.

"That village is so long away!" Tommy whined he then groaned. Tubbo shrugged and I said nothing. "Well, we better get our journey started!" Tubbo says with a cheerful tone. Tommy groaned and mumbled something I could not hear at all.

Tubbo opened the door and motioned for me to go first. I walked out and Tommy followed behind. "So, where is this village?" I ask with curiosity. "Oh... We are about to get a map Y/n" Tubbo says.

I nodded as he walked in front of me and Tommy. We both followed him as he seemed to know where he was going. He then motioned us to stop and he walked into a room leaving me and Tommy alone.

I look at Tommy and scan him... Tommy seemed to be a teenager... "How old are you?" I asked and Tommy looked at me annoyed. "I don't think it's any of your business..." he says. "Oh... Alright," I say quietly.

"I am 17," he says looking away. I look at him and say "Wow... You're way too young..." I say and Tommy looks back at me skeptically. "What do you mean by that?" he says. "To be a knight... You should be living out your teen years..." I say.

He scoffs and says "How old are you?"

"19..." I say and he squints his eyes at me. "You're wasting your youth for a man who didn't pay taxes..." he says. "So we are both wasting our youth..." I say. Tommy seemed to nod to that a little.

I was about to say another thing but Tubbo came back out of the room he had entered. "Alright, guys! I have the map" he says with a cheerful smile. He unfolded the map he was holding... He scanned it and looked back up to us.

Tommy sighed and said, "alright let's just go..." 

Tubbo and I agreed to that and Tommy started walking. I walked right next to him. Tubbo was on my left... "Alright so..." Tubbo started to say as he scanned the map again.

"Seems like we have a whole day journey!" Tubbo says looking back up. Tommy stopped walking altogether and looked at Tubbo like he was manic. "Are you serious?" Tommy says and Tubbo nods.

"A day!?" Tommy shouts as his hands go to his hair. Welp... This was going to be fun I guess?

Tubbo started walking again and said "Yes! now let's go, big man!" I followed behind slowly. "I don't even want to go to this stupid place and now you're telling me it takes a whole day," Tommy says flat-out annoyed.

"Yes," Tubbo says flatly with a smile as he looks at Tommy. We all exited the castle and were outside making it out to the castle walls now. 

all three of us were now outside the gated castle. Tubbo looked to a lever and flicked it down. I felt a rumble happen and the gates went up allowing us to exit. 

We all started walking again... Well... My legs are going to be in a lot of pain... Well, this is for Alaric so it doesn't matter at all.

"Well, to cut some time off let's talk about something!" Tubbo says looking at me and Tommy. "Talk about what? How long this whole trip is going to be??" Tommy says still annoyed by it. 

"No... Tommy stop, get over it..." Tubbo says with a sigh. "You don't tell me what to-!" Tommy started but got cut off by Tubbo. "So, Y/n is your favorite animal?" Tubbo asks. "Oh... umm it has to be F/A," I say.

Tubbo nods and says "I love bees... Did you know that-" Tubbo started but got cut off. "Don't go into your long explanation about bees Tubbo..." Tommy says. I looked at Tommy and back to Tubbo and his mood seemed to change and he looked sad.

"I would love to hear what you said Tubbo," I say with a smile. Which made Tubbo's mood glow up and Tommy's turned more annoyed. 

(Time skip)

It had been a few hours since we had started walking. It was starting to get dark now... Tubbo was just babbling about things. I looked to Tommy who seemed to be in thought. 

"Are you ok?" I ask him... Tommy shakes his head out of his thoughts and looks at me. "Why do you care?" he says. "Because I am concerned..." I say with a soft smile. Tubbo had stopped talking.

"Well, I am fine..." Tommy says as he looks up at the sky. "It's getting late... We should probably find somewhere to rest?" Tommy says. Tubbo agreed to that idea and I did as well.

"Let's find a cave somewhere around here," Tubbo says. Tommy seemed to stop walking and he said "There's a cave right over there" Tommy pointed in the direction of a mountain.

I squinted my eyes to see where it was... I still couldn't see it though. "Alright!" Tubbo says as he starts walking in the direction Tommy pointed to. I followed behind and so did Tommy.

I then started to see what Tommy pointed to... It was a cave... "You have great eyesight..." I say to Tommy. "I know I do," he says with a smirk. Well, guess who boosted his ego more? I did.

All three of us were now in front of the cave. Tubbo walked inside first inspecting it to make sure it was safe. "It's safe guys!" Tubbo says looking at us. Me and Tommy then walked inside. "Alright we need a fire..." Tubbo says.

"I'll get wood..." I say and Tommy looks at me he starts squinting his eyes and says "No."

"Oh, why?" I say confused... "I don't trust you," Tommy says looking back to Tubbo. "You will need to trust me, Tommy... I will be spying to get information..." I say. "Well, you aren't right now..." Tommy says. 

"I will go get wood," Tommy says as he walks out of the cave leaving me with Tubbo. "Sorry about him..." Tubbo says and I nod giving off a soft smile. "He is not always so serious like this... He just hates the village we are going to... It brings bad memories..." 

(Author) OOP- SORRY FOR SUCH A WAIT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER.