Runaway

Info- After an argument with his brothers Matt gets tired and runs away from home. Will they find him? ~=Thoughts

Third person POV:

It's a hot, sunny Friday so it's the perfect day to film a video for their adoring fans. They all sit in the car discussing ideas on what to film about.
"Mabye we should buy water balloons?" Nick said with excitement in his tone.
"Nahh, that's lame. Let's go to a water park." Chris says over Nick.
"Matt any ideas?" Nick taps Matt on the shoulder.
"Mm, no but I like Nicks idea." Matt says hopefully meaning that they should do Nicks idea as a water park isn't Matts first pick.
"Ughh Matt you are so boringgg. Why do you always side with Nick, huh?" Chris say jealousy lurking in his tone.
"Oh." Matt said.
"Chris don't blame Matt that he has good taste in summer activitie! Awh is someone jealous?" Nick teased.
"What? You guys are so annoying, why the fuck did I want to do this video." Chris shouted.
"God's sake Chris calm down! If you hate us sooooo much leave." Nick dared, anger in his voice.
"Fine." Chris says slamming the car door and going back inside the house.
"Welp." Nick sighed pulling out his phone.

Matts POV:

I feel awful, I didn't mean to side with Nick it's just I hate water parks, Nick doesn't seem to care as he types away on his phone.
~30 minutes later~
"Nick, im going to go talk to Chris. Would you like to come?" I ask.
"Fine, whatever." He signed.
We start to walk up to Chris's bedroom, Nicks eyes still focused on his phone. God he loves his phone more than me and Chris.
"Chris, can we talk? Please." I softly say.
"Fine." He huffed pushing open the door leading me and Nick to his bed.

Chris POV:

Let's get this shit over with.
"Im sorry for hurting your feelings. Its.. its just I'm just scared of water parks so I thought Nicks I dea would be better this time." Matt said calmly.
"It's okay I guess." I say dryly, clearly hurting Matts feelings.
"Welp." Nick says.
"Will you funcking get off your phone for a fucking second?" I shout at Nick.
"We you too favourite each other!" Nick shouts back. We are both holding eye contact.

Matts POV:

It's dead silent till Chris yells at Nick again. I'm trying to tell them to stop but they won't. I slowly exit the room. This is all my fault.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I say.
~They don't love you~
~Dumbass~
~Just leave~
~They don't want you~
~God your annoying~
~Ew~
I can't take it. I grab my bag pack some clothes and money and sneak out the window. If you listen carefully you can hear their muffled shouts, the sound of this makes me walk faster. I don't know where to go, all I know is it is NOT back home.

*1 hour later*
I finally have found somewhere to stay too sleep.

Nicks POV:

Me and Chris finally talked it out. Suddenly I realised Matt wasn't with us, I leave Chris's bedroom and search the house for Matt. I start to get worried it's been around an hour since I last saw him. I try to give him a quick call, no response, I try to text him, no response. Now I'm worried.
"Chris? Have you seen Matt? I haven't seen him since we came to apologise." I say trying to cover the fact that I'm worried.
"W..what if he ran away..?" Chris's words strike me like a lightning bolt.
"We should go look for him." Chris says.
I nod in agreement.

Chris's POV:

I'm trying my best not to show my concern, me and Nick are walking around in the dark looking for Matt. I'm praying silently that he is alive, anything could of happend and I don't want to think the worst.
"Nick.. What if we don't find him..?" I say under my breath.
"We will. I will stay up all night looking for him." Nick says putting is hand on my shoulder and squeezing it a bit. I give him a weak smile.

~1 hour later~

Me and Nick have only got one last place too check. The park. Matt loves the park.
"Hey Chris, do you see that over there?" Nick asks.
I take a look of what Nick is pointing at, it's a person, my heart leaps as I run over to see the one and only Matt.
"Chris..?" Matt looks at me with bloodshot eyes.
"Matt.. I am so sorry." I say pulling him into a hug.
"Me too." Nick says also joining the hug.
I listen to the silent sobs of Matt who is constantly saying he is sorry.
"Matt, it's not your fault." Nick reminded Matt.

Third Person POV:

They all head home and decide that it is best to respect everyone's opinion and no one favourites one brother more than the other.

☆Tysm for reading this, sorry if its bad I'm really tired atm so it might not be great but as I will 100% be doing more they will hopefully get better. A reminder this is all made up, I'm not doing this from a true story. Have a good day or night!
888 words★