Party

Info- The Triplets are holding a party as it is finally the summer holidays (they are about 16 in this story) but let's just say its not as "fun' as they thought it would be..
Matt- BI
Chris- STRAIGHT
Nick- GAY
~ = THOUGHTS
⚠️TW: Homophobic comments, swearing⚠️

THIRD PERSON POV:

Chris throws his bag into the house and let's out a huge huff.
"Summer holidays here we come!" Chris shouted.
"Yup!" Nick says in response.
Matt stays silent, Matt has been looking forward for the summer holidays but he new they were going to host a BIG party with most of their year. Matt has been keeping a secret from his brothers and the world of YouTube. As the Internet knows Nick is Gay and everyone is supportive but Matt had a secret he was Bisexual (if you don't know what that means it's were you like both genders, and female) only a few of his friends knew. Matt was hoping that he would still have his good friends, to Matts surprise they didn't expect it they called him names and pushed him around. Matt didn't have the confidence to confront them, so he stays silent.
"I sent out an insta story saying party at mine, come at 5 if you want pizza." Chris snaps Matt out of his thoughts.
"Mhm." Matt says taking his shoes off and going upstairs.
After Matt leaves Nick says, "What's up with Matt? He just seems..off?" Nick says concern lingering in his voice.
"I don't know. Let's check on him after we set up for the party." Chris answered.

~Time skip to 4:50~

Ten more minutes till chaos unfolds. Matt is sitting in his room scrolling through the Internet waiting for the night to be over until he heard a knock on his bedroom door.
"Yeah?" Matt shouts indicating that the person to come in.
"Matt, you alright? It's the summer holidays and you are sitting in the dark on your phone, what's going on?" Nick says with a concerned tone.
"Nick.. I have something to tell you." Matt says fiddling with his fingers.
Nick sits down next to Matt waiting to hear Matts big news.
"Im listening.." Nick says.
"Umm.. its hard to say but.. uh.. I'm bisexual.." Matt says nit daring to meet Nicks eyes.
"Oh my god.. really!?" Nick says excitedly.
"Y.. what your not mad?" Matt asks looking at Nick who's eyes were filled with joy.
"Mad? What! No!" Nick says holding Matts hand.
Nick pulls Matts hand to his face and kisses Matts hand.
"Are you okay about the party? How many people know?" Nick asks.
"You, and my friends," Matt says, "and the whole school.." He says under his breath.
"Huh?" Nick looks deep into Matts eyes,he knows something isn't right with Matt.
"Nothing, see you at the party." Matt says as Nick leaves the room.

🎉Party time!!🎊

People rush through the door, beer bottles clanking together as they burst in. Matt is still upstairs in the dark, he listens to the thuds of the music down.
"Im really thirsty." Matt sighed.
As he heads downstairs he sees the group of boys who bully him at school.
"Oh no.." Matt says.
As Matt tries to get to the fridge the group of boys pull him by the arm and into the corner of the living room.
"So, we have the kid who can't pick aside." One boy laughed.
"I know! At this point just be gay." Boy number two snorted.
"Shut up." Matg says quietly.
"What did you say, fag?" The boy sniggered.
Matt is shocked by the lads choice of words.
"Awh is the baby going to cry?" They taunt.
"Leave me alone." Matt says as he runs upstairs to his room.

Nicks POV:

I was with my friends till I hear someone running upstairs. I catch a small sight and see it's Matt. That's not good.
"Sorrg I will be back." I say to my friends.
I knock on Matts door again.
"Matt? Can I come in?" I ask softly.
"Fine." He says.
I open the door to see him drowned in the darkness of his room, I sit next to him and put my hand on his side.
"Talk to me." I say.
"Well.. After I came out too my friends they spread the news around.. these older boys have been pushing me around and.. and.." He stuttered.
"They called me a f-fag.." He cries.
I pull him into a tight hug.
"Who are they?" I feel myself get angry.
"Nick. Its fine.. I swear." Matt huffed.
"It's not though." I say.
I decided to not get too annoyed. I text Chris saying Matt is going to bed and I'm going to sleep in his room. I think it's been a long day for Matt and the last thing he needs is too be alone tonight.

☆Thanks for reading this! Please tell me if there is anything I can improve or something. If u have any ideas pls tell me! Byeee!★
~843 words