Spin the bottle

Info - At a high school party, the boys and girls were invited to play a game of spin the bottle. But. There was a twist.

TW - CRYING, SHOUTING, PANIC ATTACK, KISSING, ALCOHOL, THROWING UP

Words-
--------------------------------------

★~

Third Person-
---------------------
The boys were invited to a normal teen party. Without a doubt, they said yes, not asking their parents they said that it would be easier to go out the window because their parents sleep at the bottom floor of the house.

"Im so excited!" The youngest Triplet says while styling his hair.

"I don't know.. What if they push us to drink?" The middle voice was concerned.

"Mattttt! You always say this shit and it never happens. Chill." Nick chips in.

The clock chimes midnight. The time to put the plan in action.

"Okay, are you guys ready?" The older says, putting up the window.

"I'll go first." A cheerful voice is spoken from the youngest.

Tall shadows loom over the brothers as they walk into the crowds of the party.

A huge pit of anxiety sat in Matts stomach, and his brothers left him for their friends. A cold hand is placed on Matts shoulder, making him shriek a little.

"Hey!" A girl says cheerfully.

"Oh, um, hey. Sorry, but do I know you?" The boy responded while studying the girl.

Blonde hair, sky like eyes, and a sky full of freckles.

"No but you look lonely and so am I! I am Sophie, you?" The blonde says sticking out her hand.

"Matt." He says accepting the handshake.

After hours of talking the party comes to a pause. People are invited to a game of spin the bottle, about 10 teens make their way to the cozy presence of the living room.

"Sit in a circle. Who wants to go first?" A brown eyed girl says.

They organise themselves into a circle and grab the bottle, red drips of wine fall onto a girls pale skin. She places the bottle down a spins it, watching it spin in an endless circle it final stops.

On Matt.

"Ohhhhh." The boys say in unison.

"What do I have to do?" Matt says with anxiety in his tone.

A group of boys whisper behind cupped hands, laughing at a black haired girl they turn the the middle Triplet. Loud thuds irrupt in the boys head as he looks around for his brothers, they are sat next to each other giving a smile over to him.

"Come on Matt, she's nice I swear." Sophie says with a warm smile.

"Truth or dare?" The brunette girl says giving him a fake smile.

Deep down the boy is panicking, this is the place where thing can go wrong. Not as in kissing but truth.

"Dare.." Matts voice is laced with fear and worry.

"Alright..," A grin spreads around the girls face, sending a chill down Matts spin.

"You have to eat a bad food combo." She laughs, getting up she pulls the middles wrists dragging him into the kitchen.

Alcohol is spilled onto a piece of bread, then mustard, pickle juice. Worst of all ketchup.

Matts face drops, a lump forms in his dry throat. With tears pricked in the corner of his eyes a hand his placed on his shoulder making him jump back in fear.

"Matt you don't have to do it." The blonde brother says.

"Nuh uh. He has to. A dares a dare!" Blue eyes stare into his soul making it harder to not cry.

The brother is shoved of off Matt so the group of boys can pin him down. Holding the middles arms down he is forced to open his mouth. The horrid smell of ketchup floods Matts nose making him want to be sick.

"Get off him!" Nick shouts at the group of boys.

Its too late.

The combination of sauces and liquid is shoved down him throat. The tears have fallen down his face now, he is dragged out of the boys grips and is taken out of the party.

"Are you okay Matty?" A worried voice asks him, it was Chris.

Matt couldn't force a response so he had to nod, he is pulled into a tight hug from the elder. Warm tears drip down onto the sleeves of the brother.

"Its okay sweetheart, I 've got you. Just breathe." Nicks tone was calm and sweet making Matt calm down.

★~

After 10 minutes, the boy has calmed down and is still in a tight hug with his brothers. The boys decide to sneak back into the house as it is not safe to go back in to the party.
--------------------------------------
Heyy! Sorry that this was short I just didn't know what to write, so any suggestions would be deeply appreciated. Hope you had or having a great day! Love you xxx