Shattered

Info- Time is getting hard for Matt. Change is an overwhelming experience that Matt can not help. Matt starts distancing himself form his brothers.

Tw- BD, CRYING, SWEARING, PANIC ATTACK

Days have been going by fast, too fast. The Triplets have been working day in day out to create content for the adoring fans, it's getting too much for the middle Triplet causing him to feel this drowning sensation.

"Guys, I don't know if I can film another car video this week. I feel ill." The middle says.

"Matttttttt. We have to! We will let the fans down. How about we film it now to get it done with." Chris says putting a hand on the middles shoulder.

--------------------

"I think that we should go swimming?" The oldest suggested.

The car video was going great so far, Matt hadn't spoken but was listening and he nodded when his name was said.

"Yeah I think that's a cool idea, I can book it? Is that alright with you Matt?" A soft voice spoke to the middle brother.

"Mhm." He responded.

---------------

Matt POV:
////////////////
Don't I hate life right now. Everything is changing too quick, I want to go back to the feeling of being happy. When I could feel comfortable in the body God gave me. No. I'm stuck with the stupid insecure feeling, like I don't mean anything to anyone. Everything I enjoyed is disappearing in front of me and that there's nothing I can do.

Once we have gotten back home from the car video, I run straight upstairs. Locking the door I go into bed and just cry. Crying is the only thing I can do to make me feel human.

"Hey Matt, you okay sweetheart? I'm ordering Pizza, what do you want?" I hear Nick say.

"Nothing." My voice is dry and dead and there's nothing I can do to hide it.

"Okay.. I'll come back after." Nicks tone was obviously worried and laced with annoyance.

I feel like something is off with the way I look so I stand up to approach my mirror. Big regret.

How much weight have you put on?

Ew is that actually me?

Why do I look like that?

Is my hair greasy?

Suddenly, the air in my room becomes tight and my head is pounding.

After I finished packing I get up and go downstairs to get some water. I stop in my tracks when I hear Chris and Nick talking.

"He's just being dramatic."

"No I don't think he is, me and you BOTH don't know what's going on!"

"He's a baby! He's always doing this for attention."

I move further down the wall but still out of sight.

"Oh my days! You are so rude!"

"It's his fault not mine!"

"We should be helping him not arguing!"

"He can cry about it I don't care anymore."

"Im done with you."

Out of nowhere Nick turns the corner and bumps into me.

"Oh...Matty.." His voice is surprised but sad.

Its too late, tears are falling down my eyes. Fuck water. I just want to leave.

"Leave me alone!" I shout  while pushing past him and out the house.

"Matt!" Nick shouts trying to pull me back.

But he doesn't.

------------

Nick POV:
////////////////
He left. He actually just left.

This is all Chris's stupid fucking fault. He was the one calling him names not me, I was standing up for him. Standing there frozen in spot I let a single tear escape my face.

--------

Its been a year of miserly and depression without Matt. He never came back home.

Why?
||||||||||||||||||||||

Sorry about the rubbish ending.

Not feeling myself today lol. I just understood how shit my personality is, imma try fix that.

Also sorry for the late post I was trying to start my new story, please read that if you are interested.

Hope you had or are having a great day!

Byee, love you! xx