And the doctor said to..

I know this is a silly idea, but I'm basing some of this chapter on a song. So yeah, I hope this won't be too bad because I really like the idea! Bye for now!

Info- Matt starts to feel low and has the need to isolate himself from his brothers.

-Tw-
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Third person-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Tears fall down the middle brothers face like a fountain. Pain is numb, and sobs are silenced. Unknown emptiness lurks inside the brother, listening to the sharp breaths that are leaving his mouth.

Nothingness was Matts personality. Nothingness has taken over the boy. Nothingness is everything.

Out of the blue, there is a small knock on the door. Aggressively whipping the salty tears from his pale face, he opens the door. To his surprise, it's Nick, the older triplets boy language explained the situation.

Talk.

"Matt.. We need to talk." Nick said concern lingering in his voice.

"Fuck." The boy muttered before sitting back on his bed.

"Matt, me and Chris have both noticed your change in behaviour and appetite.. Can you please talk to me? I want to help.." This conversation was expected and needed as the middle Triplet has been isolating himself from the world, so no more damage can be done.

"Fine.. What do you want to know?" Matt says hopefully, meaning that they questions would be light, not deep into the truth already.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you talking much, eating much? I don't get it.." The older Triplet asked, grabbing his brothers hands.

"I-I don't know." Was the only answer anyone was going to get because Matt wasn't sure how he was feeling. It's just empty.

"Well.. Me and Chris thought you should go to the doctors. See if there is anything they can do. Please don't be mad.." Nicks voice was concerned.

The middle nodded. He didn't really want to go, but if it fills this hole in his heart, it can't be that bad, right?

The next day came faster than you can say "apple". Was it the sleepless night Matt had that was causing him this sick feeling or the fact he was going to the doctors? A yawn broke through the gates of his mouth as he got out of bed and changed into a hoodie and jeans.

"Morning Matt." A soft voice said when he entered the cold kitchen air.

"Do we have to go to the doctors?" Matt begged, the anxiety grew while the minutes went by faster.

"Yes, Matt. You do. We are worried about you." Chris's voice was strong, but worries were heard easily.

They are worried about me?

Matt thought, he never understood that people could feel emotions towards him other than disappointment.

"Fine.." He huffed reluctantly.

Matt-
•\•\•\•\
The car ride to the doctors was an uncomfortable silence. We all knew this was for the best. Or was it?

What if I'm sent to a mental hospital!?

I feel regret burn up, I don't fucking understand!

"We are here." Nick said, opening my door.

Chris was paying for the parking ticket as Nick and I started walking towards the building.
(Chris has his drivers licence in this)

"Nick, I'm scared.." I say, I want to grab onto his hand and never let go, but I can't do that.

"It's okay, Matty, me and Chris will be just outside waiting for you." The sound of Nicks confidence fills me with some small hope.

It's just me and this doctor alone it this bright white room, and the smell of blood reeks in here. What the hell..?

"Right, Matt. I have heard that you have been struggling with sleep and appetite. Am I right?" He said.

Hesitantly, I nod.

"Right." The doctor said, scribbling on his clipboard, making my skin crawl.

"Take this pill it will make your busy thoughts quieten down. Just take one a day. Okay?" The doctor said, handing me the bottle of pills.

"Okay." I say taking the pills and leaving the room to see my brothers waiting outside like Nick said.

"Come on, let's go." Chris said, leading the way.

However, Nick walked up to me and grabbed my hand, rubbing his thumb gently over my hand.

"You okay?" He whispered to me.

"Yeah.. Yeah. I'm okay. Let's just go home." I said, I just want to get out already.

Red power starts falling onto my hand as the pill disintegrates in my grasp, I take a breath and throw it into my mouth. The feeling I felt after the pill is thrilling.

I take another.

Then another.

One more..

Last one...

Blackness.

|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|○|

Hahaha! Should I do a part 2? Be honest.

It's literally nearly 12am and this story is finally finished. For it to be "alright".

Today was awful again, I wanna a break lol.

Also like always leave requests I would love to see them!

Have a good day or night! I love you! X