11-20

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 11 The Joy of Eating Melon

Facing Qian Lele's expectant and excited eyes, Fang Guohua patted his head and praised him profusely, thinking that so many good things are so cheap!

They never know that what they pull out at random will be a surprise that others have never been able to pull out a thousand times. Xi Yue sighed, no one could share this lonely melon.

The three of them first moved some things upstairs, and after a while they came down and moved another pile of things. The faces of the three of them were finally no longer empty and numb. Fang Guohua had a smile on his face. Qian Lele and Sun Xiaojun were flying fast with their short legs, looking full of strength.

Xi Yue looked at them, hoping that the two little European Emperors would grow up happily forever.

The three of them returned to the room. Under the command of Grandpa, Fang Xiaojun and Qian Lele stripped themselves clean and were driven away naked by Grandpa. Entered the shower room. Fang Guohua held the shower head with one hand, adjusted the water temperature, and then poured it on the child. The warm water poured down from the body, and the child squinted his eyes in comfort. It can be said that how long it has been since the end of the world, they have not taken a bath for a long time. Layers of black water slowly became transparent along the skin, and the two dolls finally revealed their original skin. After rubbing the two children thoroughly and applying shower gel twice, the children happily blew bubbles and bursts of laughter came from the bathroom.

He took out the scissors and cut the children's knotted hair short. Although the workmanship was not good, it looked like it had been chewed by a dog, but the child's childish face was revealed and looked very refreshing. Fang Guohua felt very accomplished.

After washing the two children, I wrapped them in bathrobes and lifted them to the bed, letting them rest on the bed, and then I went to take a bath.

The two children were lying on the clean bed looking at the ceiling, smelling the smell of milk on their bodies, and they were laughing together. After laughing, he lay down obediently and waited for grandpa to come out.

After Fang Guohua took a shower and had a haircut, he found his cleanest clothes, and then put on the new clothes he found for his children today. The children touched the clothes carefully with happy faces on their faces.

Because he hadn't eaten well in a long time, Fang Guohua found two boxes of relatively non-irritating self-heating rice and cooked it. Then he opened a can of millet porridge and gave it to his two children.

The millet porridge exuded a sweet taste. The two children ate it contentedly and asked their grandfather to eat it too. The three of them finished it in one bite and one in the other.

As soon as the rice was opened, the aroma of rice made the children take a deep breath. After one sip, the delicious taste made Qian Lele shed tears. A person lives alone for too long and cannot even taste the tasteless potatoes every day. This taste makes him feel alive, as if he is still the child who is loved by his family.

Fang Xiaojun came over and hugged Qian Lele, "Brother, don't cry, Xiaojun is with you, brother, don't be afraid."

Qian Lele hugged his brother tightly, looked at his grandfather's loving eyes, finally calmed down, and tasted his mouth with satisfaction. The smell of rice, I hope the taste will stay a little longer, a little longer...

After eating, grandpa began to pack his luggage and hung the clothes in the closet. Photos of the family were put on the bedside table, and the shoes were in the shoe cabinet. Arrange neatly. Lele and Xiaojun were lying outside the floor-to-ceiling windows watching, the sun shining warmly on their bodies. This is their future home. Qian Lele hopes that he and his grandfather and brother will live here forever and never be separated.