31-40

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 31 Desperate Mo Xiaoyu

Two off-road vehicles were driving on the road, chasing a group of zombies behind them. When the vehicles entered a clearer road ahead, the zombies behind them stopped chasing them instantly.

"Boss, the zombies behind can't get in at all! It's too powerful!" Cheng Shangyun finally saw the zombies being blocked outside the safe zone this time, and was shocked.

"You can't see the blood stains on the stumps on this road." Wang Cheng murmured.

Wang Li sat in the passenger seat and looked at the scene outside the window, wondering what he was thinking about.

Two off-road vehicles stopped in front of the hotel, and seven people got out of the vehicle.

Xi Yue and Shen Yu happened to pass out from next door. When they saw the people getting off the car, Xi Yue stepped forward and said hello, "You are back." "Yes

, this is Wang Li, the base director of our base. This is the owner of the hotel. Xi Yue." Qin Yu introduced.

Xi Yue looked at the man in front of him. He looked about ten years old and had gray hair on his temples. Wearing a military uniform, his back was straight.

He looks like a soldier...

"Hello, Miss Xi Yue. I want to ask you something, but I don't know if I have time." Wang Li said.

"Okay, let's go to the hotel to talk." Xi Yue nodded and led them to the lobby.

"It's like this. I saw the information on Qin Yu's watch today. The 500 meters around the hotel are within the safe range. I want to ask, is there any plan outside?" Wang Li sat on the sofa and asked seriously.

Xi Yue was actually a little nervous, and Wang Li looked a little serious. "My superpower is a domain, and I can defend against zombies within my domain. I just want to run the hotel well, so I don't care about things outside the hotel.

" Would you mind if the base is moved here?"

"No, as long as it doesn't affect my hotel. If you really want to come over, I'll say the ugly things first. Within my domain, I am invincible. If something really affects me, I will kick him out." Xi Yue knew that he must express his attitude clearly at this time.

"Don't worry about this. If something like this happens, I will be the first to spare him. Thank you for letting us move here." Wang Li stood up and saluted Xi Yue.

Qin Yu and others stood up to salute Xi Yue.

"It doesn't have to be like this, it doesn't have to be like this." Xi Yue quickly stood up and waved his hands.

In the original world, she admired soldiers and always protected her family and country. In this world, there are still soldiers like this who are planning a way out for ordinary people.

"No matter what, thank you. We're going to take a look around, so we won't disturb you."

After walking out of the hotel, Wang Li took out his satellite phone to contact He Yanxin and asked him to organize a group of superpowers to come over first. priority.

Then they began to look around and figure out how to use these places.

The guests in the hotel moved their trophies back one after another and searched for supplies in the area. Everyone had smiles on their faces. ŴŴŴ.

As noon approached, Xi Yue put down the stick and needle in his hand and squeezed his sore neck.

"Are you hungry?"