61-70

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System-Chapter 61 Shen Yus Story Ended

"This little beast was in the base of city B. He used a piece of zombie blood to dye it and infected many people! He used a piece of wind power to control the blood and scratched a person's skin. The person mutated without even feeling pain. He was discovered after he stayed at the base and did this! Do you know how many people he infected in a whole day?! The base was destroyed by him! Dont you think he deserves to die?! He is a devil!" The man said more and more

The more excited he became, the louder he spoke, and the veins on his forehead popped out.

"They all deserve to die, and so do you. I will be more careful if I do it again and kill all of you." The little child knelt on the ground, his back straight, and his tone was very calm but full of determination.

Shen Yu walked in front of the leading superpower and took off his hat.

"Half..."

The man saw Shen Yu's face clearly, and his eyes widened instantly. He wanted to say something, but he was choked in his throat and couldn't speak. He was so scared that he could only huff and puff.

Shen Yu looked at the man's ridiculous look, raised the corners of his mouth, and pulled up his hat. With a wave of his hand, the vines on the child were cut off.

The body's superpowers were overstretched, and the child was a little weak and stood up with support.

He took out a dagger from his arms and walked towards the leader of the superpower.

The child mercilessly pierced his heart with a dagger, one 㥕, two 㥕, three 㥕... The

leader with the superpower was controlled by his body, unable to move or speak. In the end, his face was distorted and he opened his eyes and stared blankly at him. He fell back, his eyes full of fear.

The child pulled it out and walked towards the next person who looked at him showing fear and begging for mercy.

For a moment, the alley was filled with the sound of people piercing flesh and the smell of blood.

After Shen Yu finished watching the scene, he turned around and left.

The child put away the dagger and shouted to his back: "My name is Qian Lele! What's your name? I will repay you!"

Shen Yu disappeared into the alley without looking back.

Qian Lele? ! Little European Emperor? !

Xi Yue recalled Qian Lele's appearance and found that he really matched up with this kid! No wonder she feels familiar!

Thinking about what those superpowers said and how Qian Lele hated them, Xi Yue probably knew what happened to Fang Guohua and Fang Xiaojun...

She remembered this base in City B!

As night falls, the whole city is dark, and even the moon is hidden in the clouds.

Shen Yu huddled on the clean bed, closing his eyes tightly, his body twitching slightly, and his hair stuck to his sweaty forehead.

The sky broke, and the morning light shone into the room.

Shen Yu opened his eyes, and his pupils turned scarlet. Black lines covered his entire face, which looked ferocious and strange. Under the lines, his skin color began to turn a little dull and gray.