131-140

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 131 Zhong Muyang leaves

After fumbling around, he took a comfortable hot bath and used the shampoo and shower gel on the counter. Fortunately, there were written instructions on them, so Zhong Muyang knew how to use them.

It's just that he couldn't decide which kind of beard should be used to wash his beard, so he simply used a mixture of the two.

These two things are much easier to use than soap beans. After washing, the body is very refreshing and there is still a light fragrance left.

The bath towel was soft and absorbent, and his hair was half-dry just by wiping it lightly. He had never seen such a cloth before, it must be science!

He took out the underwear in his bag and put it on. He even felt that the comfortable underwear in the past was not as comfortable as the bath towel.

The bed and pillows were so soft that once you lay down, you felt like your whole body was sinking in. The quilt looked a little thick, but it was light and weightless when it covered you.

It's all science, and he really loves science.

After running around for days, his mood was up and down. Zhong Muyang fell asleep soon after lying down.

Before falling asleep, he was still thinking vaguely about why the room didn't feel hot and stuffy. This was science... Early the

next

morning, Xi Yue got up from the bed with messy hair. Shen Yu had already gone downstairs to make breakfast. .

She rubbed her sore waist and legs and wandered off to wash up.

Shen Yu is a devil! Last night, she was actually punished by doing 40 sit-ups!

A total of 40! For Xi Yue, who doesn't like sports, this is a torture.

Shen Yu set a rule for her: five cups of Coke a week, and she could not drink them all in one day. If she exceeded the limit, she would be punished by doing 20 sit-ups per cup.

In the past few years, Shen Yu has not allowed her to eat too much junk food and cold food, and has also strictly prohibited her from staying up late.

Whenever there is a tendency to stay up late, get her to do some exercise. She will naturally fall asleep when she is too tired.

Xi Yue always felt that his sudden death in the human world, which he was doing upside down day and night, left a shadow on him. If he hadn't resisted repeatedly, he would have even made himself soaked in wolfberry water.

Facing such a boyfriend, what can Xi Yue do? Of course, he should pamper him.

After washing herself and putting on a beautiful outfit, Xi Yue looked in the mirror with satisfaction, but it was a pity that the Polaroid was not with her, otherwise she would have had a great time taking photos.

Hey...cheat 066!

Going down the wooden stairs to the back kitchen, he saw Zhong Muyang busy in the kitchen. Shen Yu sat on the chair and responded to him.

"Brother Shen, do you think my white porridge is ready? The rice oil has been boiled out." "

Just two drops of sesame oil is enough."

"Okay! The scrambled eggs and side dishes are on the plate, and the steamed buns are also steamed. Are you ready? Are you going to call me sister-in-law?"