181-190

front page

/

My apocalyptic management system...

My Doomsday Management System - Chapter 181 Knowledge is Money

With the help of Grandma Wang, Fu Junbo and three others, they entered the hot spring, and Xiao Man, who was hiding under the quilt, finally showed his head.

Is this the refuge everyone is talking about?

Are mom and dad here too?

Xiaoman looked at the beautiful Tangquan Hall curiously. The uncles and aunts in the hall were all wearing short-sleeved shirts and were not afraid of the cold at all. It was really amazing!

After sending Grandma Wang in, Fu Junbo and the others went to pick up supplies again.

After Grandma Wang came to the reception desk and asked about Xi Yue, she took her granddaughter out of the shopping cart and began to scan the information and redeem points.

Grandma Wang's mind was in chaos. As a Chinese teacher who believed in science, everything in this was extremely mysterious to her.

She calmed down, scanned the file and started exchanging points.

She carries a gold watch, a filial piety for her children, and some cash with her. Although these cannot be exchanged for food, they may be used again one day, so it is always a good idea to bring them with her.

After throwing these in, she rummaged around for the trolley.

Throw in the clothes you don't need.

Xiaomans doll should be kept.

Books that ignite fire, throw them in.

Wait...

Grandma Wang had just thrown away the books and was about to continue searching, but she turned around suddenly, as if she had discovered something incredible. [A worn gold ring: 15 cents per hundred

yuan currency

The balance of 10,000 yuan was stunned for a long time, and Xiao Man pulled him back to his senses.

Knowledge is power, knowledge is money, this is absolutely true! ! !

She prepared her wallet, exchanged it for a watch at the reception desk, and then took Xiao Man to the side to wait for the three young men.

Judging from their appearance, they probably didnt know that books could be exchanged for so much savings, and even a young man wouldnt say 30 to 500.

High. Still 30 short of 500. Yuan happily dragged his snakeskin bag in. The bag contained some electronics from the bakery. This bag will definitely help him break through the 500 mark!

"Grandma, how much did you change? We need to change more. The vending machine over there sells thermostatic clothes, so you won't be afraid of the cold when you put them on!" Gao Yuan exchanged money while talking casually to Grandma Wang next to him.

"In exchange for about 11,000 yuan, you..."

"What??? So much? Grandma, you have so much gold in your home!" Gao Yuan didn't mean any harm in his words. It seemed to him that Grandma Wang didn't bring much, so he could In exchange for so much money, it must be something easy to carry and valuable, such as gold.

"Hey!" Grandma Wang waved her hand: "It's a book! I exchanged a copy of Ma Zhe for 10,000 points. Even Xiaoman's picture book is worth more than my gold jewelry!"

Ten thousand! ! !

Knowledge is money! The teacher didnt lie to me!

After Gao Yuan was shocked, he quickly thanked Grandma Wang. She might not have told him the news, but she still told him!