(ENG) Chapter 1

Bright blue colored the sky that afternoon, decorated with thin streaks of white clouds. An agriculture plane circled a vast vineyard spraying a liquid. Not far from the vineyard, two businessmen were negotiating, escorted by their respective bodyguards.

"Emilio, I'll ask you one more time, won't you regret it?"

"What do I have to regret? What are you going to do because I refused to sell my vineyard? Do you want to kill me? Tch... I'm protected by the Luciano Family, you'll never be able to touch the tip of my fingernail."

"Il rimorso è la peggior punizione in vita."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Chinese bastard," Emilio sneered.

The man of Asian blood gritted his teeth behind his cold smile. He started to open the lid of the cigarette, not to smoke, just playing with the lid.

"Anyway, Vincenzo, instead of being subordinate to the smelly boss Paolo, why don't you just join the Luciano Family? Mr. Luciano will give you a better position than just an errand dog. Tch..." Emilio chuckled then chuckled, "I don't get it why Mr. Luciano insisted on recruiting you. If I were him, I would have made you fertilizer in my vineyard."

"Maybe..." Vincenzo closed the lid of cigarette, "because I have qualifications that you don't."

"Che cazzo!" Emilio pounded the table until his teacup rolled over and broke.

Vincenzo opened the lid again, this time to light a cigarette. He got up while exhaling smoke from his cigarette, "anyway, I'm not Chinese. Naega Hanguk saram i da, gae shibal sekkiya."

"What are you talking about, damn Asian boy!"

Ignoring Emilio, Vincenzo took a strong drag on his cigarette until his cheeks were hollow as he stepped towards the edge of the balcony

Ignoring Emilio, Vincenzo took a strong drag on his cigarette until his cheeks were hollow as he stepped towards the edge of the balcony. Below there stretches a vast expanse of vineyards. His two fingers clamped the cigarette, pulling it from his sexy lips which were emitting white smoke. He dropped the cigarette and in an instant the vineyard was on fire 🔥

"CHE DIAVOLO! My vineyard!!!" Emilio was shocked and panicked. "WATER! EXTINGUISHING EQUIPMENT! WHATEVER! PUT OUT THE FIRE!!!"

Emilio grabbed the collar of Vincenzo's Booralro suit. Each bodyguard pointed their gun at each other.

"If I can't have it, then no one can. That's the message from Paolo."

Emilio took out his gun to crack Vincenzo's head but Vincenzo quickly grabbed it and took Emilio hostage.

"Put down your guns and give me the way, or I'll shoot your boss!"

Emilio's bodyguards were still on standby with their pistols, but Emilio was scared and told them to obey Vincenzo. Vincenzo pulled Emilio down from the balcony of his villa. He nodded to Luca, who then and his other members killed all of Emilio's bodyguards.