(Eng) Chapter 3

The fashion city of Milano overnight turned into a battlefield. The gunfire occurred in the nightlife area. Paolo mobilized all his men to seize all the businesses belonging to the Luciano Family. He killed the entire family, both those related by blood to Luciano and those adopted as brothers. All of Luciano's men were also massacred, except for those who surrendered and swore allegiance to Cassano.

Paolo feasted amidst piles of corpses and pools of blood. He will become the king of the mafia in Italy.

•••

Jeju

In a fish auction warehouse, Kuto is ripping open the stomach of a fish he took from a cork box. Several men stood in front of him, waiting and watching him. They are customers, but not to buy fish, but something hidden in the fish's stomach.

"This is a tokarev, made in Russia, not China," Kuto put down the gun he took out of the fish's stomach and assembled it.

The man standing at the front clamped the gun using his index finger and thumb while covering his nose.

"Eeewww... Is there no other way than to put it in a fish's stomach? Disgusting."

"Then, should I send it by plane and you pick it up at the airport?"

The man couldn't even reply to Kuto's words. He loaded the gun with a bullet, then pointed it at his men. All his men were shocked and frightened, immediately ducked and avoided. Then he pointed it in front of Kuto's face. Kuto didn't budge.

Click!

No bullets came out. The man laughed out loud to himself.

"Enough playing, Jang Han Seo, now give me my money," Kuto scolded

"Aish... it's not fun," Han Seo signaled one of his men to give him a thick envelope, which he immediately counted.

"But Kuto, I heard that you also sell weapons to the Dongcheon and Gangnam Union gangs, and even send goods directly to Japan without going through us."

"I trade freely, not monopolized by just one customer. I am free to sell my goods to anyone as long as they can pay."

"Hyung doesn't like it. I think he will change distributors, or buy directly from Italy or Russia."

"That's up to you."

"Before that, Hyung might harm you. I'm not trying to threaten you. I'm saying this because of our long relationship."

"You guys don't want to leave yet? I'm about to close the shop," Kuto gathered his things.

Han Seo just sighed as he invited his men to leave.

When Kuto returned home, his niece had just gotten out of the car with a man. The girl just walked straight into the house.

"Vincenzo, how was your trip?" Kuto approached Vincenzo who bowed slightly to Kuto. Then he patted his shoulder, "I heard about your fiancé, I'm sorry to hear that."