"who is this?!"

Harry's POV
I rummaged through my desk to find a pencil and piece of paper.

when I finally found them, I couldn't find the world to say.

dear lou,

louis. I miss you so much. you're the part of me that I'm missing. please come back to me. without you, I'm half of a whole. come back and we can be happy together. no one can judge us or stare. our family won't care too much I think. my family doesn't notice how depressed I became. I'm so lonely. people don't really like talking to me anymore. or at all. even before all this.

I will see you very very soon. I promise.

much love, hazza, hazzy, Harry, your love.

I sealed up the envelope that had accidentally been drenched in tears. I went through the address book to find the location of the place Louis told me to send me.

it excited me I was going to meet him soon.

really soon.

I put it in the mail and went into my room again.

I laid on the floor and listened to myself breath. my heartbeat.

I couldn't sit around and wait any longer for the letter to reach Louis, nor him to respond.

I stomped outside, retrieved the letter, grabbed a blanket, snacks, flashlight, and a hell of a lot of my...uh...parent's money.  I went into my car and drive to the little store.

but it's late when I get close. I'm still driving, but I'm getting very sleepy.

and sleepier.

.....

BANG!

----
let me start off with an apology. in sorry this book has short chapters and is moving so slowly. I was hacked and I lost 3 premade chapters and a lot of other crap happened. I also apologize for this shitty and quick apology. I hope you guys can forgive me.

second - PRIVATE MESSAGING REACHED 10K!!!! if you're a little late in the game, this is the sequel to that book and I advise you read that one first.

I love you all so so much❤️❤️

kels (-;