UPDATE: PM AND LFL

*another update I'm sorry! but this is a much better one lmao*
HEY GUYS OMG THIS BOOK ALMOST HAS 90k and I'm so proud!!! but after reviewing about 300 of the almost 1,000 comments, I realize lots of parts need to be reviewed and rewrote because they just sound awful. I'm not saying I was offended by your comments, but I did start writing this book two years ago, and my writing is way different now. I really do appreciate the comments, especially when they are funny. you guys rock.

anyway, more about editing, I don't want to edit the chapters more and spam you al with notifications that I'm updating or something, so instead I'm making a revised version of this book. I don't know when I'll publish it but I'll take the book chapter by chapter and rewrite it to how I would've today.

as for letters from Lou, I totally screwed up that book. it didn't go the way I want it and I've tried for hours to find a way around it and I just can't figure the story out. I will not be taking it down but hopefully revised its book prior to it will help me get a better picture of my original story line and way I interpreted the characters. thank you all for being so patient.

kelsey!