"what the fuck?"

Harry's POV

people were all around me. but I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't tell them how much pain-  I can't feel anything.

am I dead?

at first it was just a question but now I'm really wondering. in all seriousness

am I dead?

I can't be. there's no way.

I guess the some sort of crash I was on was huge and it's all over the news.

maybe Louis, somehow in someway, saw.

hours passed and I was shifted back and forth through rooms, beds, levels.

I reckon my phone ringing and they declined. they had all my belongings.

oh shit please don't look at wattpad. oh shit.

I sat there and listened.

"enter the IV.......Port.........oxygen.........feeding tube.......surgery?"

I wanted to scream.

"SURGERY?!" my family doesn't have the money for that. let me see! let me open my eyes!! what's wrong with me???

I wanted to cry. be hugged. by, Louis. where in bloody hell is-??

"Harry! Baby oh what happened?!" mum? mum?! I wanted to cry. my mum!!! my..mum.....

"Mrs. Styles?" the now familiar I believe doctor asked.

"what has happened to him? his hands are dead cold. his cheeks don't have his normal rosy-ness. my poor baby!!!" mum cried

oh suck it up. you never cared! I yelled. but I know no one can hear me.

"he was in a terrible accident, a motorbike, pick-up truck, a storage car, along with his own car. I'm so sorry."

"oh my... when will he go home?" she stuttered.

"um, uh. ma'am, we don't know. he's in an induced coma right now. if he were awake it'd be too much pain to handle for any human."

oh my god. I'm really fucked.

hours drifted on. people rushed in and out, checking me, asking if I could speak or hear them, which was so stupid, I tried to listen for Louis and never heard his tiny voice.

"miss. it's late. you should be on your way now." a kind woman said.

she's still here?? I'm even sick of sitting here.

"oh alright. here is my number. update me no matter the hour.... I love you Harry."

I could feel her chapped lips press against my forehead. I hated it but loved it at the same time.

it's the only loving contact today.

"it's 11:21. I'll be back in 9 minutes hun, I know you're in there." I felt her rub my foot and heard her go away.

I sat there. heard the clock tick 60 times. 60 again. then 32 and I heard the door open and someone shuffle in.

they say there for another 28 ticks.

who is this person? why are they here??

I'm so confused. I don't even know what to think.

"who the hell is this?!" I wanted to yell. but of course, no one can still hear me.

"what the fuck?" they choked.

it can't be.

☁️☁️☁️☁️
i aM SO SORRY I AM SO SAD AND HURT THIS CHAPTER OKAY I LOVE YOU THANKS FOR 600 AND 14K OMFG ❤️❤️❤️

much love, kelsey