"I, I lo-"

Louis's POV (omFg)

I stared at his lifeless body, it was him.

Harry. Hazza. Hazzy. whatever I call him.

I just know I love him.

I cannot believe what I am looking at.

"what the fuck?" I say. before saying sorry very fast. I mean, Harry must've heard me. I know he is in there, he has to be. he is not dead.

the love of my life IS NOT DEAD.

I didn't want to cry, but I had to stay quiet and strong. i don't really want to be at the hospital, looking down on Harry. and I don't care if he will ever know I came here for him.

I just need to do this. I mean, he's not going to die obviously but when I first heard of the accident, I thought he was dead. like gone forever.

I need to tell him something. but what if he actually can't hear me.

Harry's POV

"oh I love you. I love you so much. death is impossible for us. even if I would never speak to you or see you again I would not care. you were actually the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I can't lose you. I actually can't. I'd be lost. you're green sparkly eyes are so mesmerizing it's scary. it's a hypnotic vortex of our love. I love your cute baby lips that look so soft and your voice is so beautiful. I want to play with your long, brown, curly hair. you're damn smile gets me everytime. Harry, I need you. you cannot go. I, I lo-"

"excuse me, who are you?" it was that nurse.

"just a quick visit. I'll be on my way. sorry." the other person said.

"but sir!-" you could tell in her voice the speaker was already gone.

that speaker was Louis.

he came.

I love him. he really loves me.

love is a beautiful thing. I just want to wake the hell up, chase him and kiss him until I can't breathe any longer.

he makes me so happy and that's all I've ever wanted in any relationship.

I've tried dating girls. I don't connect. I can't love them. I had a time in my life where I gave up and I didn't know what love even was.

my little reminder was Louis and his cute little ass.

that goddamn nurse! I wanted to hear him say it. I wanted to know it was true!

I needed to hear that. I want to know he loves me!

damn am I in a pickle. I am such a dumbass. I got myself in this stupid accident that is indefinitely going to cost me.

I no longer want to scream. I need to.

I can't cry but I freaking need to sob and cry forever.

what am I crying over? why should I be upset?

because I have no idea where he is. I have no idea if he will come back. I have no idea if I'll be able to find him after I wake up. I have no idea if I'll even wake up.

why am I asleep? why am I such an idiot?

someone is testing me to see if I can survive this. and I will and i will prove who ever they are wrong. right now I just need to wake up.

wake u"p"

"Mr. Styles?"

\\\\\\\\\
I DID IT AGAIN. A CLIFFHANGER. YOU ALL MUST HATE ME LMAO OMF. OKAY I LOSF TRACK. I THINK THIS BOOK IS AT 1.6K ALREADY WHICH IS FREAKINGGGGG INSANE. I LOVE YOU READERS. THANK YOU FOR READING. OKAY SO ADIOS. ILL TRY TO UPDATE QUICKER NOW OOPs. OKKKK ILL LEAVE

kelsey xx