11. Different Stories

Meanwhile, upstairs, Sharky's room was filled with music, effectively blocking out any yelling.

Kenny had his head resting on Sharky's chest. While the latter was rubbing his arm in smooth circles, which helped to relax and slow down Kenny's heartbeat, Sharky had never asked questions about why Kenny acted like this, and he was always so grateful. Kenny was comfortable being so vulnerable in front of Sharky, knowing there would never be any judgement.

They had been in this position for what felt like hours, just lying there, breathing, and listening to the music. It was like they were the only two people in the world, and nothing else mattered. Eventually, Sharky decided to break the silence.

"You know, you don't have to pretend with me," he said softly, not wanting to startle Kenny.

Kenny's head jerked up, and he turned to look at Sharky. His eyes were wide and slightly unfocused, as if he hadn't been expecting that. "Pretend?"

Sharky nodded, tracing a line down Kenny's arm. "You know, acting like you're fine when you're not. You don't have to do that with me. You can be honest about how you feel. You don't have to always put on a brave face."

Kenny swallowed hard, his eyes darting away from Sharky before returning to meet his gaze. Kenny didn't respond and instead leant forward, placing a light kiss on Sharky's nose, similar to earlier. They both smiled at each other.

Kenny placed another soft kiss on Sharky's left cheek. He let out a shaky breath before moving to his other cheek and leaving a kiss.

Sharky's hand moved to cup one side of Kenny's face as the younger man moved to leave a kiss under his eye. As he leaned in, Sharky closed his eyes, enjoying the contact and the closeness they shared. He felt so protected and loved in this moment, and it was a feeling he hadn't experienced in a long time. Kenny continued placing kisses all over Sharky's face in a slow motion, an unspoken waiting between the two.

Were they ready to cross the line yet?

Kenny placed another kiss on the corner of Sharky's mouth, just shy of his lips.

Sharky held his breath as he felt the warmth of Kenny's breath against his skin. He wanted this moment to last forever, but at the same time, he was aching for more. He wanted to feel their lips against each other, to taste, and to explore. So, when Kenny leaned in further, closing the distance between them, Sharky parted his lips eagerly.

Their lips met in a gentle, tentative kiss. At first, it was soft and hesitant, but as they both became more comfortable with the intimacy, it grew deeper and more passionate.

The contrast between the two rooms of the house was surreal. The rush and anger mixed with the hidden feelings downstairs, while upstairs, there was a tenderness and an understanding.

One pair stopped suddenly leaving each other lost and lonely, without an outlet to express their feelings.

Aj and Niko split into their own rooms, no longer arguing but also no longer touching. What lasted only a few minutes felt like a whole lifetime to the two troubled men.

Aj closed the door behind him and sank down to the floor, feeling exhausted in every sense. His body ached from the hurricane of emotion in his mind. He didn't know what had come over him or what had caused him to lash out so hard to then kissing his best friend like a lover returned after a lengthy separation. He just knew that he needed some time for himself to process everything that had happened.

Across the hall, Kenny and Sharky were pouring all their love into their soft kisses and touches.

Their hands roamed over each other's bodies, exploring every curve and plane. Sharky felt Kenny's muscles under his fingertips, and it only made him want to touch him more. Sharky could feel the heat coming off of Kenny's skin, and it sent shivers down his spine.

Kenny deepened the kiss, pressing his body closer to Sharky's. He could feel Sharky's hardness pressing against his thigh, even through their clothes, and it made him ache for more. He wanted them to be closer, to feel every inch of each other.

"Ken.." Sharky murmered out between kisses.

Kenny moaned into the kiss, pressing Sharky further into the bed. The feel of his body under his fingers was driving him wild. He wanted more. He needed more. He wanted them to be as close as they could possibly be.

"Ken, wait." Sharky broke them apart.

Kenny looked at Sharky, his eyes dark and filled with desire. Sharky leaned in, their lips inches apart, and then he smiled.

"Kenny, I... I don't want to regret this."

Kenny's heart skipped a beat. He knew what Sharky meant. He leaned in closer, his eyes searching Sharky's. "You mean... us?"

Sharky nodded, his expression serious. "I don't want to wake up tomorrow and think that this was just a moment of passion. I don't want to regret losing our friendship because of this."

Kenny's heart sank. He understood Sharky's fears, but he didn't want to let go of this feeling.

"I think we should take it a little slower. Figure out what this is." He gently pecked Kenny's pouted lips.

Kenny nodded, feeling a weight lift off of his chest. He knew they couldn't rush into anything, not with the importance of their friendship. They had to take things slow and make sure they were both on the same page.

He leaned in, pressing his forehead against Sharky's. "Okay. We'll figure it out together." He could feel Sharky's heart racing beneath his palm, and it only made him want to hold on to him tighter.

"Great," he smiled. "Now get off; I need to go sort out the problem you caused." Sharky pointed to his 'problem' beneath his trousers.

Kenny grinned and rolled off of him, lying on his back, as he watched Sharky stand up off the bed and walk over to the bathroom. "Go sort yourself out in your own bathroom!" Sharky shouted from the bathroom.

Kenny laughed and rolled his eyes before sitting up. He left the room and headed to his own, hand-hiding his own problem as he walked across the landing.

Inside his room, he flopped down on his bed and buried his face in his pillow. The smell of lavender filled his nostrils, calming him down. He took a deep breath, feeling torn in two. Part of him still wanted Sharky; he wanted them to be together, but another part was scared. They were scared of losing their friendship and of the unknown.

———————————————————————
Why was this low-key steamy?
Ok maybe not LOW-key.
Anyways, here, I fed you. Eat it up my lovelies.
I won't lie, kinda scary to write even at my adult age.
But if it was good let me know if you want more, if not, what would you like instead?
Lots of love
- B🎧