3🦋

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any 🤗🤗

(Italics will be of author's thought)

( i want atleast 30 votes for this chap so that i can post next one)

Here we go with our 3rd chappyy👇👇

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

😇Author's POV😇

Her client with his PA and Sivaangi was having business talks while Sivaangi sat with a quite distance from the client....

But then halfway through the meeting the clinet started moving closer to her and she felt uncomfortable.....

Sivaangi again politely distanced herself from him while he stopped her placing his hands on her thighs...

Sivaangi got angry and got up from the couch and was about to lash out on him but then felt hand wrapping around her waist and other one around her shoulder.... it did not make her uncomfortable or anything...

*****🦋🦋🦋*****

*****🦋🦋🦋*****

😇HIS POV😇

I was watching people around me having fun with their loved ones... some may be their frnds some may be girlfriend and boyfriend and some are even flings...

But still they were have a company while i am sitting here all alone and watching them drink dance laugh and have their fun...

I could feel many eyes one me why not bcz i am here sitting in one conrner drinking a plain normal jucie that to without a company....

i was also rejecting those girls who tried to throw themselves on me... weird right... so no wrong in pepole giving me those wierd looks....

I kept sipping on my jucie quietly and was often glancing at my phone in desperately waiting for a particular msg....

but when i found none i became upset and giving a one last look around the club i was abt to go and thats when my eyes twinkled on finding a young girl...

She was immersed in her phone... oh thats when i noticed that she too did not have any company... she was dressed up in a formal wear and was tapping on her phone....

I don't know why but I couldn't take my eyes off her.... she looked too cute as well as hot...
She did not wear any heavy make up... leave the heavy one she did not have any makeup except for kajal...

She sat there making cute cute faces and talking to herself and at last she pouted adorable which made her look even more cuter.... damn on seeing her pout i felt like kissing the hell out of her...

Shaking away my unholy thoughts i got up with my jucie in my hands and started walking towards her to have a talk with her....

But then we bumped into eachother and the jucie which i was holding accidentally spilt on her making her drench fully...

I don't know what to do and started wiping off the jucie using tissue near by and in process i nearly groped her bossoms...

Oh my god... i was just helping her but i did felt like touching something soft... so soft that it felt like cotton but only after seeing her turning pink and flushed face i got to know that i was touching her breast....

How embarrassing it is.... i just mentally slapped my head for doing such a idiotic act but then composed myself and retracted my hands back quickly... ufffff....