5🦋

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any 🤗🤗

(Italics will be of author's thought)

( i want atleast 60 votes for this chap so that i can post next one)

(KULU KULU content ahead....☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️)

Here we go with our 5th chappyy👇👇

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

😇Author's POV😇

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a back hug... He sneaked his hands inside her top and rested his hands on her bare waist...

He bit her earlobe which earned a hiss from her... she tried pulling away from him but he did not let her go....

She again tried wriggling in his hold so he pushed her against the door while she quickly turned around and stood facing him....

She was about to say something but he placed his fingers on her lips and bent his head down and kissed her neck...

He nuzzles his nose on her neck and slowly yet seductively starts sucking her neck while she stood lost in his administration....

Taking it as a chance he quickly nips her neck a bit hard enough to leave a hickey which made her moan his name....

She : Kathirrr....

Mullai jerks open her eyes and find herself in bus... wiping her face in a hurried manner she once again takes a look at the surrounding and confirmed at she was in a bus...

Mullai (mv) : appo athu kanava ah...  eii Mullai enna di ippadi explicit ah kanavu ellam kaanura... enna di aachu unakku....

Mullai hitting her forehad scolded herself for dreaming such a scene but then blushed....

Soon her stops comes and she got down from the bus and literally ran towards her home and shuts the door and jumps into her bed...

She just twist and turn around the bed and litreally was rolling on the bed blushing profusely....

Biting her lips and thinks for a sec and dails Kathir....

Kathir : hellooo....

Mullai : love u Kathir...

Kathir : heyy azhagiii... enna di aachu... sudden ah call panni love u sollura... hmm.... udambu ethachum seri illaya enna...

Mullai : enna kindal pandringala... na kovam ah phone ah vekkuren...

Kathir : heyyy... vechuratha diii.... sorry di chumma ah thaan velayadune....

Mullai : Kathirrr.......

She stretched his name and called out in a very softer tone

Kathir : sollu Mulla....

He too replied in same soft tone making her sigh and reply back...

Mullai : seekaram vaanga Kathir... missing u soo much Kathir....

Kathir : naanum en Mullai kodi ah romba miss pandren...

And the love birds continued romancing over the phone untill it was time for his client meeting....