9🦋

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any 🤗🤗

(Italics will be of author's thought)

(Though there is no much of vote for this book here is the next part admist my semester examination....

And reason for this update admist my examination is my new followers who made my day... yhank you so much darlings for ur follow up....)

Here we go with our 9th chappyy👇👇

( no proof read)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

😇Author's POV😇

After returning to the hotel Kathir got refreshed and took the gift in his hand sat on the bed admiring it....

Few seconds of admiring session he took the gift wrapper and started wrapping it with his hands....

He took his own sweet time wrapping it with care and caution.... All the while there was a constant smile plastered on his face as he was reminiscing a beautiful memory.....

🔳FLASH BACK🔳

Kathir and Mullai along with some other colleagues were on a 3 days official trip to Hyderabad to attend a meeting....

And this trip was very first one after their not so official confession so obviously they were very much excited to it....

On the third day of their trip after completing the meeting successfully all planned for outing and return straight to the airport....

They dediced to go to a single place bcz they have less time to explore So they chose mall which will have all in one like shopping, gaming, theater, food court...

The mall had many types of both indoor as well as outdoor games... indoor games like video gaming and outdoor games like volleyball skating etc....

 indoor games like video gaming and outdoor games like volleyball skating etc