6🦋

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any 🤗🤗

(Italics will be of author's thought)

( Na already solli irunthen la i will update only upto 5th chapter and next update will only be after desirable votes nu aana antha desirable vote innum varala but still i am here with an update bcz of my darling sisyyyy ParvathiSureshSharma
💜

Yesterday we had a random conversation and she really did inspire me so much.... akka Thank you so much for ur words which really did motivate me... Love you so much akka...🥰💜😘😘

Aslo darlingss... ParvathiSureshSharma akka has recently met with an accident and im recovery period pls avangalukkaga en sarba pray pannikonga to healthily bounce back very soon.... )

Here we go with our 5th chappyy👇👇

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

😇SIVAANGI'S POV😇

My eyes locked with his on its own and we shared a intense eyelock... Suddenly his eyes hooded as his gaze flickered from my eyes to my lips just for a sec and he averted his gaze back to my eyes....

He slowly leaned in while i without my knowledge raised myself and tried reaching him... our lips very inches part from touching and our breath became heavy...

But i don't know what happened to him which made him pull all of sudden ran his fingers in his hairs while muttering something to himself...

I stood there confused but did not say anything... to be true i was bit disappointed that he did not kiss me and this made me loose my mind....

My mv : Entha thairiyathula di nee avana kiss panna pona... huh... avan thaan kiss panna vantha nee thalli thaana vidanum... atha vitutu nee paatukku avana kiss panna ponathu mattum illama kiss miss aagiruchu nu feel vera pandriya Sivaangi.... ithu seri illa di... seri eh illa sollite....

For good few minutes he did not look into my eyes and was talking to himself and then he looked into my eyes and said...

Ashwin : i --- i am--- sooo --- sorryyy.... i jusstt justtt

He was stammering to say something with his eyes was pleading me to believe him and i can clearly understand what he was trying to say and i placed my fingers on his lips making him shush....

Me : shush.... onnum illa... na onnum thappa ah nenaikala... i can understand....

Only on hearing me he just relaxed letting out a sigh of relief and along with it his eyes softend and looked at me with eyes full of love...

My (mv) : Sivaangi... u have fully gone crazy.... eyes full of love huh... sathiyama ah ithu nee illa dii....

He started at my eyes for a few sec and just engulfed me in a tight bone crushing hug..... his hands wrapped around mg waist while mine rested on his back....

I could still feel him being tensed that i would misunderstand his intention to be bad and just to assure him that i did not misunderstand i caressed his back using my hands slow yet softly....

I and it really did calm him down and he buried his face in my crook of my neck and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly....

His warm breath was hitting my bare neck which was like electric shock passing through me.... just shooing away my thoughts i buried my face in his chest and inhaled his very own scent and sighed....

We both were literally plastered our body toghter and stood in same position hugging for good few minutes and our beautiful moment was broken by a phone call....

It was his phone and he reluctantly broke the hug and made a annoyed face which made me laugh at his cute childish face...

Ashwin : 2 mins nga...

He said showing his fingers with puppy eyes making me shake my head at his childish antics and reply back....

Me : take ur time nga....

Falshing me a smile he attended the call with the poker face and hissed at the caller...

Ashwin : enna daaa....

Ashwin : ohh seri seri...

Ashwin : seri okayy... purinjuchu...

Ashwin : seri da samalikaatha...

Ashwin : nee evlo nadichalum unakku irukku diii....

Ashwin : seri vechu thola...

He continued speaking in the same annoyed tone making me giggle and suddenly realisation dawned me that even i have to head back home which made me feel sad....

Heading back home did not make me sad but the truth that i should part my way with this man who took my breath in a single meet made me gloomy....

I did not really think that i would be feeling all these kind of crazy feelings within me but to my contrary here i am all giggles at his mere sight to gloomy just at the thought of not seeing him...

Strange... these feelings are really very strange to me.... noticing my gloomy face Ashwin cuts the call and asked me...

Ashwin : enna aachu... en oru maari irukinga...

Me : nothing.... na nalla thaane irukken...

Ashwin : illenga... sudden ah unga face dull aagiduchu...

Me : ada nejama ah onnum illenga....

I don't think i can prolonge the time anymore and said...

Me : seringa.... appo na kelamburen... time aagiduchu...

I said making my heart stone... and hearing me his face lost its color... he too looked so sad at the mention of me leaving and he gave that look which was more of a longing one...

TBC.....

✨️●●●●●♡♡♡●●●●●✨️

Hello darlingss....

How is it??

Did u all like it??

What will happen next???

Any idea??

So pls do vote and encourage me to update more....

Tata bye bye👋🏻👋🏻
Take Care❤️❤️
Stay Safe💜💜