4🦋

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any 🤗🤗

(Italics will be of author's thought)

( naanum ovvaru vaatium sollitu thaan ieuien aana neega yaaru potathah paadu illa but still i am mentioning that i want atleast 40 votes for this chap so that i can post next one )

(Next one has a bit more of KULU KULU content🤪🙈🙈
If u want to read that kulu kulu content then pls vote and comment)

Here we go with our 4th chappyy👇👇

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

😇HIS POV😇

I just gave her a huge smile and asked her casually which made her eyes enlarge... she was totally taken back by my acts and looked at me with those adorably confused eyes....

Awe at this moment i just wanna keep her all to myself... shooing away my thoughts she just blinked at me but then replied hesitantly...

She : haan it is about to...

Her client : heyyy who is this....

That bastard interrupted us while i gritted my teeth but then composed myself and replied

Me : hello sir.... i am her boyfriend....

My mv : intha poramboku kku ellam mariyatha onnu thaan kedu... urgghh control urself man control urself... ellame intha cutiee piee kaaga mattum thaan....

I said to myself trying to clam myself before i could punch the hell out of him and knock him off....

I could clearly see that his face has lost its color... he looked neverous and smiled at me to hide his nervousness making me smirk at him....

Giving him a smirk i truned towards the cutie and next moment my smirk truned into a full blown genuine smile as she looked too adorable with her mouth wide open and gaping like a fish....

Her client : hello... yeah what were u asking...

Me : is the meeting over...

Her client : yeahh yeahh... its over u can take her with u... and i am leaving too....

That old bastard said in a hurried manner and was abt to leave and much to my annoyance my cutie piee stopped him...

She : but sir...

Her client : ohh yeah the meeting is over and after singing the contract will deliver it over through my PA to ur office...

My cutie pie just nodded absent mindly and that old bastard left.... while she was still confused and looked at me with those cute confused eyes making me chukle and let her know....

Me : sorry nga...

She : huh....

Me : illa nga... sudden ah ah vanthu unga boyfriend nu introduce pannathukku

She : aama en appdi panninga...

She asked me raising her eye brows and looked at me with curious eyes...

Me : i just happen to see what was happening....

She : purila....

Me : illanga he was touching u inappropriately and i can clearly see how uncomfortable u were....