10🦋

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any 🤗🤗

(Italics will be of author's thought)

Here we go with our 10th chappyy👇👇

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

😇Author's POV😇

Mullai grabs Kathir's hand, her eyes sparkling with excitement....

Mullai : ada Vaanga Kathir! Let's go Let's go...

She said being hyper and pulled him along while he replied nervously...

Kathir : Mullai, slow down What's the hurry....

Kathir follows, his face filled with nervousness

As they turn a corner a board was seen with Ice Skating Rink written in bold letters.....

Kathir :  "M-Mullah

Kathir stammered but she did not notice being all excited and said giggling

Mullai : Just trust me, Kathir You'll love it...

Kathir's face is a mix of fear and embarrassment... Kathir went into deep thinking mode on seeing those ppl who were tripping and falling again and again....

Kathir mv : deii kathir uhh... kandippa ice-skating pogithaan aaganum ah.... poravanga ellam ippadi vilunthu vaaritu varatha paathum unakku poganum ah....

His thoughts came to halt when Mullai called him signalling him to join her and on finding her getting ready with all the safety measures with great enthusiasm he decided to give it a try....

Kathir mv : come on Kathir  u can do it for her... antha kannula theriyura happiness kaaga nee enna vena pannalam....

Letting out a deep breath he too got ready with all the safety measures and joined her....

He stays still and gulp looking at other people's fall.... suddenly his horrified expression turned into an amused one when he found Mullai gliding over the ice very smoothly.....

Mullai who was excitedly skating turned and found Kathir has still not joined her skates back over to him and says....

Mullai : Vaanga kathir.... its going to be fun...

He steps into the ice rink still clutching the edges in a tight grip for support While she turns her face aside and bites her lip

Kathir (mv) : Omg She's trying not to laugh.... is my nervousness that evident.... pochu pochu... en maanam pochuu.....

Mullai : en kai ah vena pudichukonga Kathir....

She said extending her hand while with hesitation he placed his rough ones over her soft ones saying...

Kathir : this is my 1st time....

He said in a very low tone while she replied...

Mullai : ice skating ah...

Kathir nodded his head in a no while she continued...

Mullai : apro....

Kathir : skating eh enakku ithu thaan 1st time... ithukku munnadi skating eh pannathu illa... apro eppadi ice-skating....

On being embarrassed he turned other side and did not meet Mullai's eyes while she on understanding him said in soft tone...

Mullai : Ithu onnum alvo periya vishiyam ellam illa... nothing to be embarrassed off... just chill....