7🦋

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any 🤗🤗

(Italics will be of author's thought)

(Let me start by wishing my darlinggg.... Wish you many many more happy returns of the day CHITHU MA... Love you so much darlinggg.... will never ever stop loving you CHITHU MA....)

( naanum evlo thaan kenjuven... pls do vote and comment darlinggg pleachhh....)

Here we go with our 7th chappyy👇👇

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

😇Author's POV😇

When Kathir said it was getting late for his meeting Mullai reluctantly cut the call and tried sleeping...

But she couldn't sleep after dreaming such a intense and romantic scene of them...

When ever she closed her eyes trying to sleep her dream flashed infront of her eyes making her blush hence she ended up rolling on the bed with redden cheeks....

Thinking for a moment she got up and sat on the bed and shook her head and spoke to herself....

Mullai : Mullai.... ithu velaikku aagathu diii velaikku aagathu.... enna pannalam enna pannalam... urrgghhh...

Getting up from the bed she wrapped a shawl around her and strated walking towards park down her apartment and sat in one of the bench calming her mind...

*****🦋🦋🦋*****

*****🦋🦋🦋*****

On the other side Kathir after his phone call with Mullai noticed that his mobile was on silent and he had received many calls from different person...

Hitting his forehead for not noticing it he changed the settings and called back to few important persons and got ready and went to attend his meeting and the meeting went pretty good...

He had his dinner with the clinets and when he was abt to return to his hotel something caught his eyes which brought a cute smile on his face....

He started walking towards the thing in a daze and stood near to it and was admiring it and his smile grew wider and wider....

His trance was broken by a voice...

Person : Hello sir.... how can i help u...

Kathir : Huh...

He did not hear them clearly and gave the person a confused look while that person repeated saying...

Person : How can i help u sir.....

Kathir : Ohh get this one packed...

He said pointing at the thing which made him happy by bringing some beautiful memories back to him....

Person : Anything else sir....

Kathir : Along with this one pack some gift warpper and a ribbon...

Person : Sure sir....

After billing the things he got it and booking a cab he returned to the hotel holding the thing close to his heart.....

*****🦋🦋🦋*****

*****🦋🦋🦋*****