8 : Submitting to the Attraction

Kiara's POV

(Be ready to receive story updates on a regular basis. How often do you guys want me to update? And do comment your thoughts as you read)

I don't know what got over me and how I gathered so much strength but I couldn't take my eyes of him and one thing always leads to another.

As I wiped his bottom lip, I couldn't fight off the attraction that I had for him anymore. I pressed my lips to his. He looked surprised that I initiated this and gasped. In that moment, I took the liberty to slip my tongue into his mouth. He took no time in reacting to my advances, he was slow at first, surprised my new found boldness but I just could not hide my attraction towards him anymore.

His hands found the swells of my breasts, pressing and drawing circles on my nipples. I was beyond turned on. We were both panting for breath desperately. His hands travelled under my camisole and fondled my breasts. I pushed him a little and tried to stand up. I knew I would not be able to control myself if this went any further.

I was surprised when he did not stop me from moving away making me doubt my actions and giving into my urges. Did he not like it? Does he regret it? With these thoughts in mind, I started walking towards my room and the next moment I am in his arms.

He carries me to my room while I do not dare to utter a word, almost as if I would speak, I would break this dream. He places me on the bed like I am a baby and wastes no time in taking his shirt off. I can't take my eyes off his body.

"Like what you see, baby?", he teases me.

Almost on cue, my courage crumbles down and find myself feeling extremely shy. He gets on top of me and starts kissing from the back of my ear to my neck. I twist and turn to the side and he hugs from my behind. I can feel his hard groin rub in my back and I feel myself getting wet with each passing second. He turns me around and I roll on top of him and sit on his stomach while I run my hands up and down his abs. He sits up as if my touch burned him and yanks my camisole away, unhooks my bra leaving me almost naked.

He just stares at my breasts and looks up at me, kisses me again while tugging and playing with my nipples. The sensation was too much for me to take in. The next thing I know he is on top of me and his mouth is on my nipple- kissing, sucking and biting them. The feeling was too orgasmic for me and my wetness kept increasing and throbbing. I see him moving off me and trying to grab our clothes.

Not able to take it anymore I plead to him, "Please, Jake."

"Please, what baby? Haven't I pleased you enough for the day, sweetheart?", he winks at me.

"Please take me, Jake. I want you inside me."

He was mildly taken aback, not being able to process that those words were coming from me. Hell, I could not believe that it was me who was saying this. When it looked like he was fighting an internal battle, I took advantage of the situation and rubbed my hands on the huge bulge that was covered with his shorts.

That was all that was needed for him to break his internal battle. And he lunged on top of me, kissing every inch of my body. He yanked off my shorts and red lacey underwear. I felt his hands rubbing my entrance, feeling the wetness increase, he groaned audible. He inserted two of his fingers inside and I felt myself explode with ecstasy. I felt him dip his face lower and kiss me, lick me. His teeth grazed my throbbing. I closed my eyes, taking in this delicious feeling. To say I orgasmed, was an understatement. I felt the earth shatter beneath me.

As I was taking in this earth-shattering feeling, I felt loss of warmth. When I opened my eyes, I heard the door shut and found myself alone in the room. Tears started pooling in my eyes but at that instant Jake reappeared while ripping off the pack of condom in his hand.

He took his shorts off and moved towards me. He saw the pool of tears in my eyes and inches towards me. Stroking my hair, he kissed my forehead and said, "Its been just 4 days of knowing you and you are driving me crazy. If thought I was leaving you and going, you are wrong, sweetheart. I can never think of hurting you."

Saying so he gets on top of me, looking at me one more time as if he was seeking my permission. My nod was all that he needed and I felt him enter me. Since I had a pool of tears in my eyes, I could not notice his bulge earlier but boy, was he thick and long. I felt a tiny tinge of pain but it was soon masked by some unexplainable pleasure. I felt him move in-out, up-down and felt him empty himself inside me.

He moved inside of me and I see his face turn into horror slowly. Fear gripped me, had I done something wrong. What seemed like the most beautiful and intimate moment for me seemed like a mistake to him.

He came out of me and asked me in a baffled tone, "Are you a virgin? Why didn't you tell me before?"

Before I could respond, his phone went off. It was his mum. While talking to his mum, he dressed himself up. Gave me one last glance and walked out of the room.

At that moment lying naked on the bed, I felt ashamed and embarrassed. In a jiffy, I ran into the washroom and let the warm water cascade on my body. Frantically, rubbing the body wash and scrubbing so hard that my skin turned red, trying to remove every trace of his touch.

Once I felt satisfied, I dressed up and laid on the bed. I couldn't stop my tears. What was I thinking? Offering myself to Jake Covey? When he clearly mentioned that he doesn't do girlfriends. Was I just one of his conquests? I was ashamed of myself. Coming to think of it, I had to survive one whole year with the drama I just created.

With these thoughts in mind, I drifted off to sleep. I felt sore and tired.