Chapter 7 - Attraction

Kiara's POV

The amazing smell of fresh pancakes invades my nostrils while I try to open my eyes as I try hard to move my body. I feel like I've been run over by truck.

I feel small droplets of water fall on my face and in an instant my eyes open. Jake is holding a tray full of food. He helps me sit up and passes the tray to me.

There's pancakes drizzle in chocolate sauce and whipped cream along with strawberries dipped in Nutella. There are two cups of coffee as well. I couldn't contain my excitement and dug into the contents of the tray.

As I was gorging on it mindlessly, until I felt someone burn holes on my face. I look up to see Jake staring at me. A sheepish smile makes way to his face and I couldn't believe my eyes. Who knew, The Jake Covey could smile. An actual heart stopping smile.

"What?" I croak out.

He moves forward and licks the Nutella from my lower lip making me freeze. My cheeks heat up instantly and I look down trying to hide my evident blush.

"You look even more beautiful when you blush," saying so he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and pushes my chin up making me look at his ocean blue eyes. Oh god!  

One look at it and you're lost in them. Instinctively, I find myself move closer to him and until my lips almost brush his. There's a debate going on inside my head if I should kiss this beautiful man infront of me or not.

Ring. Ring.

"Jesus" I gasp as I hear my phone ring showing its my dad.

Jake's POV

Only if that damn call hadn't happened, I would have had Kiki kissing me voluntarily. I was glad the attraction was mutual. Nevertheless, I was glad that it was Mr. Stones who had called up and gave strict orders to her that I would be nothing but a shadow to her. Which meant that she isn't allowed to go to school until my suspension gets over.

To say that I was attracted to a girl in this way would be an understatement of the year. The way she smiles with her plump pink lips stretching out and sparkly eyes could send anybody's heart on fire. Not to forget her, her long batting eyelashes whenever she she tries to hide her blush is hard to miss. Her small sexy body with curves are ...

"I didn't know that a blank wall could turn you on?", she laughed entering the living room in a sexy pair of shorts and camisole. I was clueless and her sexiness wasn't helping me one bit. She comes close to me and wipes the drool of my face. Wow! Just what I needed. Drooling over a girl.

Fuck! I sound like a girl. I had never imagined myself to fall for a girl. Yes! I have my fair share of attraction but it is satisfied once I bed them. 

Vote. Share. Comment.

Love, 

Shalu

klutzgirl19