Chapter 08

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains sensitive themes that may not be suitable for all audiences (Homophobia, Bullying, Violence).

________________________________________________________

Louis's POV

It was 7.00 PM on Wednesday, and I was lying on my bed like a sloth, scrolling through my phone. Niall was supposed to come over after his music practice (with Pizza of course) but he still wasn't here.

I can't believe that the museum trip happened three days ago, and we still hadn't even started writing the paper which was due on Friday. I made a mental note to ask Harry if we could meet tomorrow to write the paper. Harry... I wonder what he is up to. Unknowingly to my own self, my lips had curled up in an unanticipated smile. I realized the smile had something to do with the fact that I was now thinking about the moment we shared under the starry sky last Sunday. It was... something else.

My phone chimed right then.

Kiwi_x: I'm home :)

I smiled at the text. I didn't even try to gauge how the source of my smile changed within a matter of seconds. Harry and I had gotten really close during the last few days, especially after the museum trip. But Kiwi and I too have been texting back and forth almost every day and the feelings were getting quite real. On the other hand.. wait, but then again, I don't have feelings for Harry. I mean, he is my best mate... right?

It was too confusing to think about. The interior of my head felt like a zoo where all the animals had been put out of their cages. Which is why I kept pushing both my feelings and my logical reasoning to the back of my head where I couldn't hear them anymore.

I have always been a straightforward person. However, everything I've been experiencing during the past few months had me spiraling. It had me testing my own emotions. I could no longer think straight, as if my mind was always filled with a white mist and everything was just foggy and unclear.

Again, I tried not to ponder on it too much and started to reply to Kiwi.

Tommo28: Hey! How was your day?

Kiwi_x: Alright. How was yours?

Tommo28: Practice was intense. Feeling tired and my muscles are sore :(.

Kiwi_x: Awh you poor thing. Go to sleep early?

Tommo28: Well I can't now.

Kiwi_x: Why's that?

Tommo28: Someone's keeping me up ;)

Kiwi_x: I wonder who that might be :P

Tommo28: Me lad Niall of course. He is supposed to come over but still hasn't :P

Kiwi_x: You are such a tease, do you know that?

Tommo28: People don't call me 'Tommo the Tease' just for fun, do they babe? :P

Kiwi_x: Very funny

Tommo28: Awh Babe, did I offend you? Fine fine, I admit it. You are a major contributing factor for my recent lack of sleep.

Kiwi_x: You made me blush...

Tommo28: Wish I could see you blush like that. I really do.

Kiwi_x: What else keeps you up at night?

Tommo28: You changed the topic, you felon! You should be arrested for this crime.

Kiwi_x: LOL. Just tell me will you? I'm curious to know.

Tommo28: Hmm.. well... certain thoughts. When the world quiets down, the mind starts thinking. And all the emotions that you suppressed throughout the day, they start to sort of bubble up to the surface.