Chapter Twelve

Wonwoo couldn't breathe.

Or rather, he could, but every breath took a great deal of effort, because his face was buried in the pillow and he was crushed under something big and heavy.

Before panic could settle in his sleepy mind, a familiar scent hit his nostrils. Mingyu. Of course it was him.

Wonwoo breathed out and then almost laughed. The whole thing was bizarre. Relief was the last thing he should have been feeling in this situation. He couldn't be that stupid to think he was safe with this man, regardless of the fantastic dicking he'd gotten last night.

Thinking of last night certainly didn't help his morning wood. It also didn't help that Mingyu's lips traced the sensitive skin of his cheek every time he breathed. And was that...? Yep, the hard length pressed against his ass was unmistakable.

Biting his lip, Wonwoo listened. Mingyu was still asleep, his breathing steady and slow. He was sprawled mostly on top of Wonwoo, heavy and firm in all the right places. His body was all muscle, a body of a man in his prime, not at all like the bodies of guys his own age Wonwoo usually slept with.

God, it was all so very unfair. Wonwoo had always had a bit of a thing for fit older men, assholes, authority figures, men who looked like they could crush you and not break into a sweat—and Mingyu was all of those things. It was as though Mingyu was a perfect blend of all the wrong traits Wonwoo shouldn't be drawn to but was.

He shouldn't have let Mingyu fuck him. He should have left when Mingyu had given him the choice; Wonwoo knew that. Except he hadn't wanted to spend another night listening to some woman's moans. He was the one who had given Mingyu that erection. It was his.

Great. Apparently now he was getting possessive over the guy's erection. It wasn't weird at all.

Wonwoo squirmed a little, trying to dislodge Mingyu and get out of bed, but it was an exercise in futility. Not only hadn't he managed that, but all the squirming only turned him on and Wonwoo found himself flushed and panting raggedly under Mingyu's body, unsure whether he wanted to get up after all or not. Scratch that, of course he wanted to—he could barely breathe and he was sticky inside and out—but his traitorous, silly body was perfectly content to remain where it was, underneath the man who had him kidnapped for God-knows-what reasons.

He squirmed again half-heartedly and his breath caught in his throat when Mingyu's erection poked between his cheeks, catching on the rim of his hole.

Mingyu grunted and tensed up against him, his breathing no longer steady. Teeth scraped Wonwoo's neck.

"Hochu yobnut tebya, kudryashka,( I want to fuck you, curly)" Mingyu said in Russian, his voice still hoarse from sleep. "Hochu trahnut tebya bez rezinki. (I want to fuck you without a condom)"

Wonwoo shuddered. He hadn't understood everything Mingyu had said, but the general gist was pretty clear: Mingyu wanted to fuck him without a condom, and he had used some of the filthiest Russian words for "fuck." It wasn't the words that shocked him; it was the fact that Wonwoo wanted it, too, and that shook him to his core. Sex without a condom was the deepest form of intimacy, something that required complete trust in your partner. Wonwoo never let anyone fuck him without one. Wanting it with this man was pure madness. Was he crazy?

Deeply uncomfortable, Wonwoo muttered, "You're crushing me."

After a moment, Mingyu rolled off of him and lay on his side, propping himself up on an elbow.

Breathing out, Wonwoo turned his head to him. Mingyu was regarding him intently, his blue eyes still a little hazy from sleep.

"Don't even think about it," he said, trying not to ogle Mingyu's wide shoulders and muscular chest too blatantly. "I'm not letting you fuck me without a condom. I never let anyone do that."

A corner of Mingyu's mouth twitched. "Is that honor reserved for your nice man?"

There definitely was a mocking edge to his voice when he had said the word "nice."

Wonwoo scowled. "Maybe, maybe not. But a man who has a new woman every night definitely doesn't get to do it."

The bastard actually grinned. "You're cute when you get jealous." Before Wonwoo could tell him how ridiculous it was, Mingyu leaned in and licked the corner of Wonwoo's lips. "Go brush your teeth. I want to kiss your pretty mouth."

"Your morning breath doesn't exactly smell like roses, either," Wonwoo grumbled, though Mingyu's morning breath was fine.

"Evil men get leeway," Mingyu said, his face dead serious. "It's in the 'How to Be Evil For Dummies.' Latest edition."

Wonwoo couldn't stop a giggle.

Mingyu stared at him with a strange expression. "You have thirty seconds to brush your teeth, Curly. Then you're going to return here, suck on my tongue, and sit on my dick."

It was rather embarrassing . Wonwoo rolled out of the bed and made a beeline for the bathroom.

At least, Wonwoo consoled himself later, he had enough willpower to insist on a condom.

It was a small comfort.