Chapter 12: The Last Will of The Potters

10:52 A.M. BST
Battle Magics Room, Department of Mysteries, London
2nd June, 1985.

Dhiraj Patel was waiting in his office for Albus Dumbledore. Why on earth would the Hogwarts headmaster want to visit him of all people was beyond him. As far as Dhiraj knew, Headmaster Dumbledore did not even know he existed. To specifically call for him through Gringotts was odd. He had two letters in his hand; one which Gringotts had sent him and the one Headmaster Dumbledore had sent him in reply of his request to choose the location and time of their meeting.

Flashback Scene Begin:

08:00 A.M. BST
Battle Magics Room, Department of Mysteries, London
2nd June, 1985.

In a room covered with pitch black walls with limited lighting, a man was moving and dodging spells as they came at him from an animated dummy. The dummy and the man were having an elemental battle.

Dhiraj casted, "Furor Ignis Condensatio! ". Four tigers in a bright orange flame erupted around him and charged towards the dummy. The dummy itself shouted, "Undam Aqua! " and a hemisphere of water formed around it and the tigers collided against the wall and were put out.

Slashing its wand, the dummy casted, "Testa Glacies! ". Ten shards of ice flew towards Dhiraj who started doding and breaking them. He dodged the first three, then the dummy slashed its wand and the remaining two shards went into a spiral motion closing in on Dhiraj with no place for him to dodge. He then sprung his wand up and casted, "Columna Terrae! " and a huge pillar of earth came up and stopped the ice shards.

He then jabbed his wand into the pillar and casted, "Resilio Terrae! ". The pillar shrunk into spheres of earth of size of basketballs that raced towards the dummy who arched it wand and casted, "Falx Aqua! ". The dummy casted scythes of water for every sphere of earth. While they were inteercepting the spheres, the dummy casted again, "Terebra Aqua! ". A drill made of water charged towards Dhiraj.

Dhiraj arched his wand and casted, "Illisus Fulgur! ". A beam of lightning charged out of his wand towards the dummy who casted, "Pario Inane!". The lightning reached near him and dissipated. Dhiraj thought, 'What? He created vacuum to intercept lightning? That's clever.' He was about to cast when an alarm went off in the room.

'The mailing ward went off. This only goes off when an outsider manages to send me a letter in the Department of Mysteries, let's see what it is', saying so, he proceeded to his mail box. Inside it was an envelope with the Gringotts seal on it.

'Gringotts? What do the goblins require of me?' Thinking so, he broke open the seal, took out the letter and a form and started reading the letter.

To,
Dhiraj Patel,
Dated: 02/06/1985

Greetings from Gringotts, wizard Patel. This is to inform that a person has reached us to contact you and we have provided him with a solution for the same for a small fee on our part. Kindly keep this letter as a validity of the use of our services concerning our mailing system. You may or may not provide us with a response to this letter, however, you must be able to produce this letter when it will be required.

The person trying to contact you is one Albus P.W.B. Dumbledore. Albus Dumbledore has requested an audience with you at the very earliest possible. He had not certified any other requirements on his part. You are free to choose the venue and time of your meeting, should you accept a meeting with him. If you want to use our meeting rooms with ensure privacy, you will see that we have attached an application form for the same. You can fill out the form and send it back to us.