Chapter 2

Sunghoon and I went to the mall to shop for new clothes and even TXT and Enhypen albums. We also got Stray Kids albums at some point. We just really like K-pop. 🤷‍

After that super duper fun time with Sunghoon, it had to come to an end. I was really sad since I really enjoy being with Sunghoon, even though we just met today

I found out some new stuff about him. Turns out he has a French poodle named "Gaeul" and he used to ice skate. He probably still does though.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Sunghoon offered.

"I actually live a bit far, so you don't have to." I replied.

"You take the bus?"

"Yeah. Wait, how did you get here?"

"I went with Jungwon, but he took his car with him."

"Oh."

Sunghoon chuckled. "I'll ride the bus with you. I don't want you to go alone in the dark."

Sunghoon didn't want me to be alone?

"No, it's fine-" I said before being cut off by Sunghoon.

"No, really. I have time."

"Well, if you insist."

We then walk to the bus stop together. I'm really enjoying his company, and I could tell it was vice versa. I was surprised that a cold person actually had a bright side.

"Thank you for coming with me." I said.

"No problem. I like your presence anyway." Sunghoon responded.

Sunghoon likes my presence, it shows. But how come a handsome dude like him like such a basic person like me? I was really starting to question this whole day.

"We should hang out tomorrow." Sunghoon said, smiling slightly.

"Oh, what- Yeah." I was so deep in thought that I almost ignored Sunghoon.

Sunghoon's smile curled up to a bigger one. Gosh his smile is so cute.

On the way to the bus stop, it started to rain. But luckily enough, we were an inch away from shelter.

You could probably tell what that shelter was (cough cough THE BUS STOP.).

"I guess we just have to wait here." Sunghoon sighed.

"Mhm."

❀❀❀❀❀

A few hours later, it was around 7pm. We were still waiting in the rain, but we were under the bus stop's roof.

"The rain is starting to get worse." Sunghoon said, worried.

Sunghoon then heard a light snore and turned to his right. I was sleeping on Sunghoon's shoulder.

And I swear it was on accident.

Sunghoon started to blush, but he didn't mind me sleeping on him at all.

"As long as Sunoo is comfortable."

another very short chapter!! 

more tomatos

this is still straight up DOG WATER. 🤬 but that's okay!

i'll improve 😔

ok bye