Chapter 14

Me, Sunghoon, and Wonyoung waited at the taxi station for a few minutes before getting impatient. It became a bit cold as well since it was spring.

"Ugh! When are those stupid taxis coming? I am freezing out here!" Wonyoung complained as she was rubbing her arms for warmth.

"Be patient, Wonyoung." Sunghoon said while crossing his arms. "Maybe they're just busy."

"I guess."

We were standing there for at least 5 more minutes until we saw a taxi drive by. I quickly waved it over and it came over to us, so we quickly entered.

"Finally!" Wonyoung exclaimed as she entered and shut the door beside her.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Sunghoon asked.

"I don't know." I said, "Maybe... Cheonggyecheon?"

"Yeah, sure." Sunghoon smiled at me before turning to the taxi driver. "Cheonggyecheon, please."

I saw Wonyoung glare at me as Sunghoon smiled at me. Since Sunghoon is in the middle, I didn't catch her at first.

The taxi then started to move.

Silence.

Sunghoon then looked at me and then at Wonyoung. "Well... Since we're here, what now?"

"I don't know. Maybe play a game?" I suggested. "Maybe 'I spy'?"

"I'm not opposed to the idea, I'm like, really bored right now." Wonyoung said to us while leaning on the window.

We started playing I Spy and it was pretty fun. I Spy is usually a boring game, but since I was bored myself, I decided to play. It took us about 20 minutes or so to get there, but it wasn't a bad ride overall.

"It's so beautiful here." I said, taking in the scenery around me while getting out of the taxi.

"I agree." Sunghoon smiled and looked at me while adjusting his coat.

Wonyoung was just taking pictures for her Instagram until she randomly shouted. "Hoonie! Take a picture of me!"

"One second." Sunghoon turned to me before walking over to Wonyoung and snapping a few pictures of her. He must be a really good photographer because she looked satisfied with the results.

Wonyoung squealed "Thank you Hoonie! I love the pictures you take of me!"

"You're welcome." Sunghoon walked over to me. "Should we go now?"

"Yeah, sure. Let's go."

We explored for a few minutes, just walking around and stuff. We looked at the stream and we eventually stopped by the museum.

"Should we?" I asked.

"I don't see why." Sunghoon replied. "What about you, Wonyoung?"

"Sure." She looked at Sunghoon.

"Let's go then."

We walked around like normal people would do at a museum. Wonyoung was explaining something to us until I felt a hand grab mine.

Sunghoon's.

Since Wonyoung was in the middle, she didn't notice because Sunghoon and I were holding hands behind her back. If she had noticed, I would've been dead.

"Ooh! Look at that!" Wonyoung said while pointing at something before taking out her phone to snap a picture or two.

"Looks cool." Sunghoon replied unenthusiastically.

"Mhm." I agreed with Sunghoon. I was also a bit bored because of Wonyoung's yapping, but it's fine since I also talk a lot. She also has a lot to tell us.

And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT.

We were finally leaving the museum after an hour and 45 minutes, and as we walked away, Sunghoon spoke up. "That museum was interesting."

"I agree." I said in reply.

"We should go here again, right Hoonie?" Wonyoung asked Sunghoon with puppy eyes.

"Yeah, if we have some free time."

I looked at Wonyoung with a confused expression. After thinking for some time, I turned back to Sunghoon who, to my surprise, was also looking at me.

"I think we should explore some more. How about you guys?" Sunghoon asked.

Wonyoung nodded. "Yeah, I agree."

"Let's go then."

omg I was so tired while editing this

I have a D+ in guitar! im COOKED (i swear i did my homework)

ok bye